• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DotA 2 Item Trading |OT|

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
[H]

The Blood Chaser
Morok's Mechanical Mediary
Sweets (name tag, support strange modifiers)

[W]

The Defense 3 Ticket + ram courier

Anteo

Hey, so I was trying to get a invite for a friend and found out that people trade a key for an invite, so I went and bought
yet another
key. And it turns out that I cant trade it until a month after my first purchase. Is there anyway around this?

Virzeth

Hey, so I was trying to get a invite for a friend and found out that people trade a key for an invite, so I went and bought
yet another
key. And it turns out that I cant trade it until a month after my first purchase. Is there anyway around this?

Sure thing.
For example, you can pm me a link to your/his Steam profile, I can add you/him and gift it.
Then, a month from now, if you still remember me and you feel generous you can contact me and send me that key. Or, you know, I'll send someone to shatter your legs.

...nah, joking. It's foh free.

Anteo

Sure thing.
For example, you can pm me a link to your/his Steam profile, I can add you/him and gift it.
Then, a month from now, if you still remember me and you feel generous you can contact me and send me that key. Or, you know, I'll send someone to shatter your legs.

...nah, joking. It's foh free.

Awesome, I'm sending you a PM.

Conceptor

Gave Dota2WH a try. It's good for getting rid of your junk and picking up commons or such that no one is trading but that's about it.. I'm a little wary of giving items an arbitrary value that the site owners can manipulate.

Anyway liquidate your pudge hooks now before the price crashes lololol

Helmholtz

Gave Dota2WH a try. It's good for getting rid of your junk and picking up commons or such that no one is trading but that's about it.. I'm a little wary of giving items an arbitrary value that the site owners can manipulate.

Anyway liquidate your pudge hooks now before the price crashes lololol
Why will the price crash? Is there a new hook coming/is the dragon hook going to be easier to get?

Why will the price crash? Is there a new hook coming/is the dragon hook going to be easier to get?

I think that it will eventually hold less value when pudge sets/hooks come out.

tbh, the Dragon Hook's item design not a very good fit for pudge imo. pretty random

Conceptor

First off, I have more keys if anyone's interested in buying them. Feel free to PM me or msg me on Steam. Also H: Sunfire Frog W: Keys or Paypal

As sorijealut mentioned, the eventual addition of more pudge sets and hook designs to the Dota 2 store is going to cause the current hook value to drop. The fact that it is also obtainable through drops (mythical, but it still drops) means its kinda unrealistic to expect it to hold value next to something like a Timebreaker. And look at the latest Dota 2 blog post, Valve is opening inviting workshop creators and pro players to try and work together to come up with unique and branded items for the game. We're bound to get a superb Dendi Pudge set/hook cosmetic sooner or later.

Goon Boon

Banned
Trading an Unusual X3 (three unusual essences) Voracious (Orange) Greevil with not all of the parts for two unusual essences, also I'll trade a Unusual Dreaded Greevil with 3 unusual essences in them for an egg with the same thing (3 Unusual Essences and one Shadow Essence), and can add for the second trade.

[H]

1x Bloodseeker Chest
2x Dragon Knight Chests

[W]

Naga / Sniper / Bounty Hunter Chests
Dr. Kleiner Announcer
A decent courier...

Cheers!

(Edit: I am totally new to this, so if I got the worth completely misjudged, there you go ;) )

Tenck

[H]

1x Bloodseeker Chest
2x Dragon Knight Chests

[W]

Dr. Kleiner Announcer
A decent courier...

Cheers!

(Edit: I am totally new to this, so if I got the worth completely misjudged, there you go ;) )

Chests are pretty much worthless. You wont get the announcer or courier even if you offer 1000 chests. I got a random greevil if you're interested in that courier.

[H]

1x Bloodseeker Chest
2x Dragon Knight Chests

[W]

Dr. Kleiner Announcer
A decent courier...

Cheers!

For the record, Naga, and Sniper chests do not exist yet. BH chests exist but are out of circulation.

And chests are worth almost nothing because everyone gets them and can't do anything with them unless they fork over money for a key.

EDIT DONE

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
[H]
Mask of Dark Ferocity (Frostivus BH Mask)
Bloodstained Britches (Frostivus Pudge Pants)

[W]
Ember Edge (Frostivus Dragon Knight Sword)

Willing to trade one of the above for the DK sword.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
[H] Ignited Scepter, Edge of the Slain Dragon, Morok's, Executioners Axe, Wheel of Fortune, Lucky Belly Belt

[W] Offers. Will trade the Morok's for another other (non-Greevil) courier, announcer pack, ward skin, etc.

Top Bottom