• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DotA 2 Item Trading |OT|

la_briola

[H] 4 Wex
[H] 2 Quas
[H] Trident of the Sea Stalker
[H] Hellish Gemstaff
[H] Brooch of the Death's Bride

[W] 1 Exort
[W] DT Keys

[H] Sash of Death's Bride, Heirloom of the temple priestess, Flail of the Great Helder, Brooch of the death's bride, Nature's Prophet treant mod, Juggernaught's ward mods and a decent amount of strange modifiers.

Other stuff found here:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023787123/inventory/#570

[W] Couriers other then 'Trusty Moutain Yak' (unless its unusual), usual couriers, usual or shadow essences, eggs, keys, Drow or Windrunner Items.

I'm pretty flexible in my wants, so feel free to make an offer on anything.

[H] Sash of Death's Bride, Heirloom of the temple priestess, Flail of the Great Helder, Brooch of the death's bride, Nature's Prophet treant mod, Juggernaught's ward mods and a decent amount of strange modifiers.

Other stuff found here:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023787123/inventory/#570

[W] Couriers other then 'Trusty Moutain Yak' (unless its unusual), usual couriers, usual or shadow essences, eggs, keys, Drow or Windrunner Items.

I'm pretty flexible in my wants, so feel free to make an offer on anything.

Interested in some of the stuff like the Sash, the Flail and the Treant/Ward mods.

Here's my backpack: http://tf2b.com/dota/pureauthor

If nothing interests you, then I could get some Keys (or couriers) or WR items to trade for them. Lemme know if you're interested!

Have 3 invites...anyone willing to help me get some essences so I don't have to grind diretide?

Also feel free to browse my inventory nearly everything is up for grabs.. i want to complete this egg!

SN: mynameisamerica

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
[H] unusual essence, brewmaster mythical bottle, regular essences, rare strange item modifiers ( wards placed, first bloods ), diretide rares.

[W] Shadow essence

q_q

[W] Unusual or Shadow essences.

[H] Squiddles, Vice of the West, Ancient Mask of Intimidation, Demon Claive, Hammer Time, Diretide Keys

Dreavus

[W]
[Rare] Armor of Thunderwrath's Calling, Hood of Endless Intellect,
[Uncommon] Master Assassin's Tails

[H]
[Rare] Excavator's Decorated Treasure, Mancatcher of the Crimson Cut-throat, Bow of the Crystal Caves, Demon Claive
[Uncommon] Pangolin Carapace, Hardened Hunter's Bracer, Pangolin Scarf, Champion of Emauracus, Skeletal Catch, etc.

I've got some other things too, you can check my inventory here. If it's an item I've only got one of, I might have it equipped, but I am willing to be flexible in that regard as well (depending on the item!)

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Hey guys, I'm trading any dupes I have 1:1 against virtually anything. Since I rather have something different than multiple of a certain item.

Finally got around to semi-sorting my inventory.

Here you go

Top Bottom