• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 Key begging and IceFrog Worship

Cirruss

Argh I hate missing it :(

On the riddle: I've been trying to work ESV or ES5 into the code in case the don't get distracted thing is a hint towards Skyrim since Ive been spening too much time in there anyway :p

Seems like new waves are coming daily now almost from what I'm reading on other forums.
Hope I manage to get lucky soon, but it's probably best as I still need to study for exams.

if someone has a spare code, I would love one.

It is not even for me but for one of my beste friends who plays dota everyday but just has bad luck and does not have a code. I would make his and my day! please pm me!

GrizzNKev

Banned
Right, so just as in the other thread, I'll post this picture. I made to win a key in the free to a good home thread but didn't win. You still might find it funny. And if it inspires you to give me a key, that's fine too.

HCGDR.png

qKaC3K

Please please I would love to get a spare key.
(I played the original Dota for countless hours and I signed up for the beta in Cologne while watching the International live)

Also I'm starting to think that Valve hates Hungary for some reason and they are not inviting players from here. I have quite a few friends (5+) signed up from here and non of them got invited so far.

djkimothy

I just got my key!!! Woooo downloading now. Just in time for the weekend!!!!!

Unfortunately, I have friends in line for my keys, none to give away. :( Sorry. Good luck on your search.

Uchip

Banned
I got a real SWTOR beta key
willing to trade for Dota2 key

we have 4 dota players in this room that are hyped to try the game!

Billen

Banned
Sign me up on the list, please. Any eurogaffers with keys? Would be cool to play together with a GAF member, since I only have positive experiences from other games.

deleted

derFeef said:
Not sure about that, those who know Dota well seemed to get in.

Pretty sure they get you in based on your hardware.
There are enough people in the beta who never played an ARTS before. Just take a look at the OT.

markot

Banned
My hardware would run rings around Dota 2 like it was some MS DOS game! (Assuming no need for emulation and that crap!)

deleted

markot said:
My hardware would run rings around Dota 2 like it was some MS DOS game! (Assuming no need for emulation and that crap!)

They are trying to have a wide variation of hardware in the beta. Power alone doesn't cut it.

deleted

SouthernDragon said:
Man, this blows. :(

Even if they greatly expand access to the Beta, that's, like, what, 2000 more people to a waiting pool of a million?

I don't have a source for this, but I think they were talking about 300.000 people that signed up after the International.
Maybe the number doubled or tripled since then, but I don't think that every one of them took the survey when it came up.
I got three rl friends, who completely forgot about it, before I reminded them to take the survey.

DaBuddaDa

I have one key left that I'd be willing to trade for something through Steam. If anyone is interested please send me a PM with an offer.

derFeef

I only have games left in my gift wrap that already everyone owns (like SMB, Puzzle Agent, Amnesia or Killing Floor). And no one wants a Tribes Ascend beta key.

Top Bottom