• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 Key begging and IceFrog Worship

deleted

kneePat said:
No dice. :(

No, that's the solution to another the equation in the link.

I feel like a dick for doing this now.

I'm not the best at math, so it was worth a try :p

y''=7 ? My best shot ^^

kneePat

CreativeSK said:
so read that again and gift me the key so you don't have to feel like one? :D

lol keep trying its not hard with that link.

a hint for you if your using the link is to not look at part b of that example, (stop at part a)

deleted

CreativeSK said:
Everything worked out :) thanks a lot! hope to see you in a game some time.

Congrats :) Always bet on your Karma :p

So I guess now I'm one of the last few from the Design your Hero contest who's still not in.

Bento

Just got an invite! Any European should be checking their e-mail/steam since I received mine less then an hour ago.

Could the following people confirm if they have or have not received an invitation:

angular graphics
Exuro
SamVimes
Weenerz
Beelzeboss

Trying to use the list for my extra keys :)

EDIT: Scratched some people off the list for either having received a key or being banned :p

Also please take me off the list.

DaBuddaDa

Bento said:
Could the following people confirm if they have or have not received an invitation:

ReconYoda
Freki
angular graphics
ksan
Hugoboss21
Exuro
SamVimes
Tonza
Weenerz
Beelzeboss

I'm 21st on the OP list, if you get that far!

ReconYoda and Ksan already received key.

If you are looking for replacements I have 2 active HoNGaF canadiates that would gladly take those keys.

Tonza

Bento said:
Just got an invite! Any European should be checking their e-mail/steam since I received mine less then an hour ago.

ReconYoda
Freki
angular graphics
ksan
Hugoboss21
Exuro
SamVimes
Tonza
Weenerz
Beelzeboss

Trying to use the list for my extra keys :)

I received an invite already so you can cross me off that.

buhdeh

I just got into the beta. I MAY have one spare key to give out if my friend can't run the game... but I kinda want to do a first to quote post since that's how I got a BF3 beta key here (even though there was a signup list).

Will people be mad if I did this?

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
buhdeh said:
I just got into the beta. I MAY have one spare key to give out if my friend can't run the game... but I kinda want to do a first to quote post since that's how I got a BF3 beta key here (even though there was a signup list).

I'll take it, if you choose to do first quote :O

Bozzard

Neo Member
Every time i missed a key giveaway i feel like this

tumblr_lu14qsQUiC1qgzpcs.gif

deleted

buhdeh said:

Just do whatever seems the most fun to you, its your key.

Edit: Oh and sure - if you're doing a random thing, I'm in ;)

Card Boy

Banned
buhdeh said:

If you do a random draw put me in on the list.

Tantric

buhdeh said:

I'm in if you do a random :)

Top Bottom