• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 Key begging and IceFrog Worship

Samoora

I will distribute the key in a different way if I don't hear from anybody sometime much later today. Most people probably aren't even awake yet, Saturday morning and all.

we should have a bro down bro. I respect you bro!!!
On a serious note, if you will be rethinking this and there is a list involved I would be most obliged kind sir.

pix

The wait is killing me! Signed up during the International, and have been unlucky in the waves being sent out. Any kind souls with an extra key that got in this recent wave?

Ridli

I'll be honest, when GAF was down, I was worried there would be a string of people wanting to give away keys that couldn't because the thread was not viewable.

It's nice to want things.

Ridli

I'm really surprised not a single one of those people on the list have seen this yet.

Yeah, but that list was last updated on the 3rd. That's 16 days old, on the internet. If we were to convert that from internet time to it's SI equivalent, that would be approximately 56 months. The only longer unit of measure would be Valve time.

Edit: Huh, list doesn't even mention me. Considering the length of the thread who knows how many others aren't listed.

Recon

Banned
I kinda let the list die because we had like 25 new requests every page. That is a lot of time just to update a list, but if someone wants to go ahead and update it and PM me the info, ill add it.

Ridli

I kinda let the list die because we had like 25 new requests every page. That is a lot of time just to update a list, but if someone wants to go ahead and update it and PM me the info, ill add it.

Yeah, that's really the issue. It's crazy to expect one guy to dig through all the posts for it. Unless there is some automation available it's too much to ask of a person.

DaBuddaDa

Yeah, but that list was last updated on the 3rd. That's 16 days old, on the internet. If we were to convert that from internet time to it's SI equivalent, that would be approximately 56 months. The only longer unit of measure would be Valve time.

Regardless of the list's age, if someone is at the top of the list and still hasn't received a beta invite, I don't know why they would stop wanting one after two weeks.

Recon

Banned
Yeah, that's really the issue. It's crazy to expect one guy to dig through all the posts for it. Unless there is some automation available it's too much to ask of a person.

Yeah, it really took me about 30 minutes to update it last time. That is just too much time when i have papers to write.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
You guys are so awesome for sharing your keys like this. Makes me love GAF!

I'd love a key, and hopefully valve hooks me up eventually!

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Both my housemates got keys, I'm the last one left out, ha ha ha... cry cry cry ;_;

Well, if anyone has an extra, I'd appreciate it!

bistromathics

facing a bright new dawn
I'm here to beg for key. Want to play so bad...played a lot of dota back in the day. Not so much HoN, but plenty of LoL.

Really wanna try out valve's version :(

Any gaffers w/ spare keys?

buhdeh

Ok, I promised a key giveaway a couple days ago but I got a little busy finishing a paper for school. I have one extra I would like to give to someone soo... in an hour or two I will make a post and the first person to quote will get it!

Top Bottom