• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 Key begging and IceFrog Worship

naib

I have 2 to give. PM me.

Preferably for someone that doesn't have the game. Not folks looking for twink accounts or whatever you call them.

Saucy_XL

Banned
Have 4 keys, first come first serve (I know its not the best method). one per person
PM your email or steam id

Ill edit this when they are all gone

undecided

Valve keeps spamming me about this for some reason.. I have 6 keys to give away.

PM me with your steam info if there are even that many people left who don't have it.

Tadale

Looking for a Dota 2 key! I'm new to the game, and after watching a bunch of videos I'm very interested in giving it a shot. If someone can help, I'd really appreciate it!

Window

Alright I think it's time I made the jump, haven't played DOTA in over 3 years but really curious to see what this is like. If anyone has a spare key, I'd appreciate it if you could pm me one. Thanks.

Edit:Managed to get one. Thanks a lot to everybody for the replies!

Liquid_015

Gold Member
Interested in getting into Dota 2! Looking for a key! Highly appreciated if someone would PM me a key!

Thank you and Happy New Year!

deviljho

i have very little idea about how steam works, but I think I have six Dota 2 keys in my inventory. PM me and i'll try to hook it up.

EDIT: It looks like I have some Dota 2 steam gifts in my inventory. I have already gifted one copy to someone, so now I have 5. I believe we have to be friends for me to gift it.

i have very little idea about how steam works, but I think I have six Dota 2 keys in my inventory. PM me and i'll try to hook it up.

EDIT: It looks like I have some Dota 2 steam gifts in my inventory. I have already gifted one copy to someone, so now I have 5. I believe we have to be friends for me to gift it.

Nah, you just need to get an e-mail address of them to send it.

(Incidentally, I still have five invites to get rid of. PM me your e-mail address or a link to your Steam Community page if you want one)

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
I have five copes of Dota 2 on Steam. PM me!

Top Bottom