• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustinBB7

i92GvMsBb45iH.png

burrrrrrrrrrrrrn

God I hate Kp..

Helmholtz

Whelp, I just unboxed two witch doctor masks from the TI chest. Anyone have a different TI item they want to trade? I always have terrible luck with these chests.

1) Do you have to pay for HUD skins? I notice that in-game I can purchase them, and I cannot subscribe to them from the workshop. Are there any free HUD skins?

2) I'm noticing people say Sniper sucks. I like playing as him, though I'm aware of his weaknesses. How do you guys feel about him? I guess it's different when I'm a low level player playing against other low level players...

1) Do you have to pay for HUD skins? I notice that in-game I can purchase them, and I cannot subscribe to them from the workshop. Are there any free HUD skins?

2) I'm noticing people say Sniper sucks. I like playing as him, though I'm aware of his weaknesses. How do you guys feel about him? I guess it's different when I'm a low level player playing against other low level players...

1. Yes. You can get some free ones if you mod them in, but no one else will be able to see them.

2. No escape and paper thin. If you can stay back and farm up and have the right team composition he can work.

Has anyone gotten the smeevil bird item? The wiki says you get it by filling out compendium predictions and I think I've had the entire thing done in it for quite some time already.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Has anyone gotten the smeevil bird item? The wiki says you get it by filling out compendium predictions and I think I've had the entire thing done in it for quite some time already.

You have to have the Smeevil treat to unlock the Yellow Smeevil and then the Bird Flute to unlock the bird mount.

shira

Unfortunatley, there was a glitch where you had to modify one prediction so that the program would recognize that you did something. So early birds got screwed

1. Yes. You can get some free ones if you mod them in, but no one else will be able to see them.

2. No escape and paper thin. If you can stay back and farm up and have the right team composition he can work.

Thanks...but what do you mean "mod them in"?

I cant just sub to one?

KingKong

just played a game where our Warlock bought courier, boots, then bullied Pudge out of mid, spent the entire time attacking the Lone Druid and ignoring creeps, bought arcanes and bought mek in full. We still won because a drow ranger and dragon knight fed me (vengeful spirit) and bounty hunter. Oh Dota

Helmholtz

just played a game where our Warlock bought courier, boots, then bullied Pudge out of mid, spent the entire time attacking the Lone Druid and ignoring creeps, bought arcanes and bought mek in full. We still won because a drow ranger and dragon knight fed me (vengeful spirit) and bounty hunter. Oh Dota
Sounds like Warlock was doing his job?
Edit: Nvm, I'm guessing you mean he stole mid from your pudge. Definitely not doing his job if so :p

KingKong

Sounds like Warlock was doing his job?
Edit: Nvm, I'm guessing you mean he stole mid from your pudge. Definitely not doing his job if so :p

yeah it was pretty funny. Pudge stood there pinging in disbelief for like 20 seconds and then lumbered up top. Warlock didnt even move. Stone cold

BraXzy

Does anyone know when the cut off point for predictions was? I did mine before they released the other courier bits and I couldn't change it :(

Low Tier
Fuck this game, just played my third match and went 6.00 negative and bitched at by my entire team. I'm through with this, basically everyone bitches at me for play Outworld Devourer and still sucking, this was the first game I played to completion. In all three games I've played, people whined at me so I left. Stupid, just stupid. By end game I was level 12 and I just suicide bombed they're base over and over again because that's what useless people do in this game.

lol

Gofu

Banned
Fuck this game, just played my third match and went 6.00 negative and bitched at by my entire team. I'm through with this, basically everyone bitches at me for play Outworld Devourer and still sucking, this was the first game I played to completion. In all three games I've played, people whined at me so I left. Stupid, just stupid. By end game I was level 12 and I just suicide bombed they're base over and over again because that's what useless people do in this game.

An interesting strategy to not get flamed

ksan

How did dendi win his game vs fata with only 1 kill?

you know its a pretty interesting thing
if you know a lot about the od 1v1 matchup it might make sense, but otherwise its pretty weird
The subject of outworld devourer has been covered intensively by the world press over the past decade. Many an afternoon has been enjoyed by a family, bonding over the discussion of outworld devourer. Indispensable to homosapians today, there are just not enough blues songs written about outworld devourer. Since it was first compared to antidisestablishmentarianism much has been said concerning outworld devourer by the over 50, obviously. Hold onto your hats as we begin a journey into outworld devourer.

Social Factors

Comparisons between Roman Society and Medieval Society give a clear picture of the importance of outworld devourer to developments in social conduct. I will not insult the readers inteligence by explaining this obvious comparison any further. When Thucictholous said 'people only know one thing' he created a monster which society has been attempting to tame ever since. More a melody to societies dysfunctions than a parody of the self, outworld devourer raises the question 'why?'

Our post-literate society, more than ever before, relies upon outworld devourer. It grows stonger every day.

Economic Factors

The preceding section may have shed some light on society but to really understand man you must know how he spends his money. We will primarily be focusing on the JTB-Guide-Dog model. Taking special care to highlight the role of outworld devourer within the vast framework which this provides.

graph_down_3.gif

The results displayed in the graph are too clear to be ignored. Seemingly the annual military budget plays in increasingly important role in the market economy. Perhaps to coin a phrase outworld devourereconomics will be the buzz word of the century

Political Factors

Politics, we all agree, is a fact of life. Placing theory on the scales of justice and weighing it against practice can produce similar results to contrasting pre and post war views of outworld devourer.

To quote style icon Xaviera Tuigamala 'political change changes politics, but where does it go?' This quotation leads me to suspect that he was not unaccustomed to outworld devourer. It speaks volumes. I feel strongly that if politicians spent less time thinking about outworld devourer and put more effort into their family life, that we would have a very different country.
I wait anxiously. What will the next few years bring for outworld devourer?

Conclusion

To conclude outworld devourer is both a need and a want. It collaborates successfully, influences the influencers, and statistically it's great.

I will leave the last word to the famous Macaulay J. Fox: 'It's been nice educating you.'

but yeah, xiao8 was just playing a game that worked against mushi and it worked, if you want here's a bit deeper analysis

Despite what many might think, Outworld devourer is well known across hundreds of nations all over the world. Outworld devourer has been around for several centuries and has a very important meaning in the lives of many. It would be safe to assume that Outworld devourer is going to be around for a long time and have an enormous impact on the lives of many people.

Social & Cultural Factors

Outworld devourer has a large role in American Culture. Many people can often be seen taking part in activities associated with Outworld devourer. This is partly because people of most ages can be involved and families are brought together by this. Generally a person who displays their dislike for Outworld devourer may be considered an outcast.

Economic Factors

It is not common practice to associate economics with Outworld devourer. Generally, Outworld devourer would be thought to have no effect on our economic situation, but there are in fact some effects. The sales industry associated with Outworld devourer is actually a 2.3 billion dollar a year industry and growing each year. The industry employs nearly 150,000 people in the United States alone. It would be safe to say that Outworld devourer play an important role in American economics and shouldn't be taken for granted.

Environmental Factors

After a three month long research project, I've been able to conclude that Outworld devourer doesn't negatively effect the environment at all. A Outworld devourer did not seem to result in waste products and couldn't be found in forests, jungles, rivers, lakes, oceans, etc... In fact, Outworld devourer produced some positive effects on our sweet little nature.

Political Factors

Oh does Outworld devourer ever influence politics. Last year 5 candidates running for some sort of position used Outworld devourer as the primary topic of their campaign. A person might think Outworld devourer would be a bad topic to lead a campaign with, but in fact with the social and environmental impact is has, this topic was able to gain a great number of followers. These 5 candidates went 4 for 5 on winning their positions.

Conclusion

Outworld devourer seem to be a much more important idea that most give credit for. Next time you see or think of Outworld devourer, think about what you just read and realize what is really going on. It is likely you under valued Outworld devourer before, but will now start to give the credited needed and deserved.

so yeah

Gofu

Banned
you know its a pretty interesting thing
if you know a lot about the od 1v1 matchup it might make sense, but otherwise its pretty weird
The subject of outworld devourer has been covered intensively by the world press over the past decade. Many an afternoon has been enjoyed by a family, bonding over the discussion of outworld devourer. Indispensable to homosapians today, there are just not enough blues songs written about outworld devourer. Since it was first compared to antidisestablishmentarianism much has been said concerning outworld devourer by the over 50, obviously. Hold onto your hats as we begin a journey into outworld devourer.

Social Factors

Comparisons between Roman Society and Medieval Society give a clear picture of the importance of outworld devourer to developments in social conduct. I will not insult the readers inteligence by explaining this obvious comparison any further. When Thucictholous said 'people only know one thing' he created a monster which society has been attempting to tame ever since. More a melody to societies dysfunctions than a parody of the self, outworld devourer raises the question 'why?'

Our post-literate society, more than ever before, relies upon outworld devourer. It grows stonger every day.

Economic Factors

The preceding section may have shed some light on society but to really understand man you must know how he spends his money. We will primarily be focusing on the JTB-Guide-Dog model. Taking special care to highlight the role of outworld devourer within the vast framework which this provides.

graph_down_3.gif

The results displayed in the graph are too clear to be ignored. Seemingly the annual military budget plays in increasingly important role in the market economy. Perhaps to coin a phrase outworld devourereconomics will be the buzz word of the century

Political Factors

Politics, we all agree, is a fact of life. Placing theory on the scales of justice and weighing it against practice can produce similar results to contrasting pre and post war views of outworld devourer.

To quote style icon Xaviera Tuigamala 'political change changes politics, but where does it go?' This quotation leads me to suspect that he was not unaccustomed to outworld devourer. It speaks volumes. I feel strongly that if politicians spent less time thinking about outworld devourer and put more effort into their family life, that we would have a very different country.
I wait anxiously. What will the next few years bring for outworld devourer?

Conclusion

To conclude outworld devourer is both a need and a want. It collaborates successfully, influences the influencers, and statistically it's great.

I will leave the last word to the famous Macaulay J. Fox: 'It's been nice educating you.'

but yeah, xiao8 was just playing a game that worked against mushi and it worked, if you want here's a bit deeper analysis

Despite what many might think, Outworld devourer is well known across hundreds of nations all over the world. Outworld devourer has been around for several centuries and has a very important meaning in the lives of many. It would be safe to assume that Outworld devourer is going to be around for a long time and have an enormous impact on the lives of many people.

Social & Cultural Factors

Outworld devourer has a large role in American Culture. Many people can often be seen taking part in activities associated with Outworld devourer. This is partly because people of most ages can be involved and families are brought together by this. Generally a person who displays their dislike for Outworld devourer may be considered an outcast.

Economic Factors

It is not common practice to associate economics with Outworld devourer. Generally, Outworld devourer would be thought to have no effect on our economic situation, but there are in fact some effects. The sales industry associated with Outworld devourer is actually a 2.3 billion dollar a year industry and growing each year. The industry employs nearly 150,000 people in the United States alone. It would be safe to say that Outworld devourer play an important role in American economics and shouldn't be taken for granted.

Environmental Factors

After a three month long research project, I've been able to conclude that Outworld devourer doesn't negatively effect the environment at all. A Outworld devourer did not seem to result in waste products and couldn't be found in forests, jungles, rivers, lakes, oceans, etc... In fact, Outworld devourer produced some positive effects on our sweet little nature.

Political Factors

Oh does Outworld devourer ever influence politics. Last year 5 candidates running for some sort of position used Outworld devourer as the primary topic of their campaign. A person might think Outworld devourer would be a bad topic to lead a campaign with, but in fact with the social and environmental impact is has, this topic was able to gain a great number of followers. These 5 candidates went 4 for 5 on winning their positions.

Conclusion

Outworld devourer seem to be a much more important idea that most give credit for. Next time you see or think of Outworld devourer, think about what you just read and realize what is really going on. It is likely you under valued Outworld devourer before, but will now start to give the credited needed and deserved.

so yeah
ok thank you for helping

HomShaBom

Banned
Fuck this game, just played my third match and went 6.00 negative and bitched at by my entire team. I'm through with this, basically everyone bitches at me for play Outworld Devourer and still sucking, this was the first game I played to completion. In all three games I've played, people whined at me so I left. Stupid, just stupid. By end game I was level 12 and I just suicide bombed their base over and over again because that's what useless people do in this game.
vQOIrgQ.png

Filth

Fuck this game, just played my third match and went 6.00 negative and bitched at by my entire team. I'm through with this, basically everyone bitches at me for play Outworld Devourer and still sucking, this was the first game I played to completion. In all three games I've played, people whined at me so I left. Stupid, just stupid. By end game I was level 12 and I just suicide bombed their base over and over again because that's what useless people do in this game.

Holy shit lol I wish I could report you from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom