• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you own a Compendium ($10 item bought from the Dota store) you can stamp the player cards into your Compendium. If you get enough, you can get an item that allows you to change the courier that comes with the Compendium.

Check it out.

oh that is all? I thought there was some sort of value trade for these cards or something.

Wes

venison crêpe
Sanjay Insight Quotes from Wildcard Match Game 1:

"Now that Clinkz has orchid I think he's going to run and attack people."

(In reference to a question wondering why Clinkz didn't use Strafe) "You can't strafe in this game. You don't go left and right like that."

"Shadow fiend should go ethereal blade. It looks cool."

Artanisix

Sanjay Insight Quotes from Wildcard Match Game 1:

"Now that Clinkz has orchid I think he's going to run and attack people."

(In reference to a question wondering why Clinkz didn't use Strafe) "You can't strafe in this game. You don't go left and right like that."

"Shadow fiend should go ethereal blade. It looks cool."

Never question genius

Finalow

muh rares.
biblethump.png

elyetis

He's gonna steal their mana, bro. Go next
Not the first time I see them pick Lich just to slow the opposing tri lane, it never really seemed that good to me. But with RSNAKE response : offensive trilane and giro solo easy, it seem even worst than I expected when I said lol Lich.

Aselith

Not the first time I see them pick Lich just to slow the opposing tri lane, it never really seemed that good to me. But with RSNAKE response : offensive trilane and giro solo easy, it seem even worst than I expected when I said lol Lich.

Good thing for them that Rattlesnake is playing some shitty ass dota.

Edit: there we go! Nice smoke gank.

Wunder

I guess I'll ask, do you get courier views from twitch as well?

I asked in the other thread but I just got word from my friend (who bought the compendium today) and he said he's gotten 3 courier views solely from watching BTS' stream off twitch. Hasn't touched DOTATV.

I asked in the other thread but I just got word from my friend (who bought the compendium today) and he said he's gotten 3 courier views solely from watching BTS' stream off twitch. Hasn't touched DOTATV.

Ooooo awesome. I should have remembered to check my courier views and I could have checked myself.

elyetis

At least Quantic made me discover a boot camp can actually make a team get worst.

Quantic also seem to have forgoten about the gem during that camp, second time now that they are the one who need it the most ( invi hero and/or shadow blade ) yet Rsnake actually buy one first ( just to deward ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom