• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helmholtz

Hey guys, question. If I link my Twitch account with my Steam account, will Twitch views count towards my Smeevil courier's view count?
Also, if I watch on Twitch I'll be eligible for item drops as well?

K.Sabot

So I got on a new account to teach my brother the game, and our first game (after the 3 abandons we had in other games) was with 8 russians, and we were the only english people.

We queued US east only.

theRizzle

Hey guys, question. If I link my Twitch account with my Steam account, will Twitch views count towards my Smeevil courier's view count?
Also, if I watch on Twitch I'll be eligible for item drops as well?

I don't know about Smeevil but you can definitely get drops from watching on Twitch

Enco

So I got on a new account to teach my brother the game, and our first game (after the 3 abandons we had in other games) was with 8 russians, and we were the only english people.

We queued US east only.
Don't remind about my first few dota matches.

Abandons all the time. It started over again when I started playing with a new friend. Each game. EACH FUCKING GAMING. You always get a jerk who quits.

Wow , I never watched a dota tourny live before in the client, valve are wizards.
This is some advanced shit, being able to choose out of several live broadcasters, see their camera control (or any of the players)

Hung_real

819WBMY.png

go go
my rares

Wow , I never watched a dota tourny live before in the client, valve are wizards.
This is some advanced shit, being able to choose out of several live broadcasters, see their camera control (or any of the players)

Welcome to 2011 :)

Anteo

So I just remembered the predecesor to the chen/pudge combo (which is imposible in dota1 due to dfferences in the way the hook is programed)

In dota1 you can do a similar thing with ezalor and pudge, is not as flashy but requires much more skill.
http://youtu.be/OEVm-65jc5I?t=8m1s

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
So this is probably the 100th time this has been asked, but how do I gt item drops from watching twitch? I have the compendium, linked my steam account and am watching the Beyond the Summit channel right now.

Noob Dota2 player. My friend and I are addicted. We are decent I guess, probably less than decent. Just wondering about the tourney and all these player cards. I know I read they are for like a fantasy dota league right? I did not realize they some cards are actually worth money, or that you can trade them. Can I get some info from you guys on all this, or a link to read. Also after the tourney are all these cards worthless?

theRizzle

Noob Dota2 player. My friend and I are addicted. We are decent I guess, probably less than decent. Just wondering about the tourney and all these player cards. I know I read they are for like a fantasy dota league right? I did not realize they some cards are actually worth money, or that you can trade them. Can I get some info from you guys on all this, or a link to read. Also after the tourney are all these cards worthless?

If you own a Compendium ($10 item bought from the Dota store) you can stamp the player cards into your Compendium. If you get enough, you can get an item that allows you to change the courier that comes with the Compendium.

Check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom