• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisness

Banned
I was really hoping they'd release the Mac version with the launch :(

Oh well, it says in the FAQ the Mac and Linux versions will be available soon :)

PatzCU

I'm really going to miss this thread after it's sent to the never never void of gaming community. It was fun everyone.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
b6kvGmk.png

Worst Volvo insider ever

I actually genuinely gave out like 5 invites, I hope that's enough for lvl 3...

It won't be, how dumb.

Okay I'll do that. I'll pick up tLoU for my 360 while I'm at it. Has Valve said why a OSX client is taking so long?

i mean why dont they just hit the mac button and get it over with

shira

Thermite

ok valve, where the fuck is my bloodstone? I gave out literally every invite I got, have about 1000 hours logged in, and had this shit since 2011. don't fuck with me

Dec

GAF, is it bad that I'm debating buying a tournament ticket just for this silly chameleon courier? Help me :(

Aren't most of the couriers more expensive than the Ticket + courier anyways? I buy tournament tickets to actually watch the tournaments and some of the couriers are great and worth more than $8 or whatever.

I didn't get a bloodstone. Booted up the game to check if that had something to do with it (vs. just looking online), but no dice. Though if some people got 2, then I guess something is wonky with the system.

I'm not sure if I ever actually gave out an invite though. But everyone who was in the beta should still get the basic one at least.

Dec

I didn't get a bloodstone. Booted up the game to check if that had something to do with it (vs. just looking online), but no dice. Though if some people got 2, then I guess something is wonky with the system.

I'm not sure if I ever actually gave out an invite though. But everyone who was in the beta should still get the basic one at least.

I for sure gave some invites and haven't gotten anything so my guess is wonky.

BraXzy

Hehe what are the chances, the game released on my birthday :D awesome!

Kinda suprised at the lack of a major update/ cinematic or something to coincide with the release, I hope they have some suprises up their sleeves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom