• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

The support itemization on Alliance outpaced Secret. Puppy's auras were good but pieliedie and misery were too poor for what the game evolved into.

I guess the big things are that it's produced by an outside company and that there was no compendium announcement

Both of those seem to contradict what people were expecting

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
(>O_O)> GIBB PATCH NOTES

also maybe no compendium for the majors? i'd honestly be completely fine with that, and it does beg the question if having 4 compendiums a year or even one year long compendium would just over-saturate the whole compendium/crowd-fund run when TI finally comes around

just make some chests

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I guess the big things are that it's produced by an outside company and that there was no compendium announcement

Both of those seem to contradict what people were expecting

They did announce a compendium
Over the coming weeks we’ll be working on UI improvements based on the feedback we’ve received and releasing our first seasonal Compendium

Red UFO

I know I'm not buying 4 compendiums a year

yeah fuck that
dac15_cool.gif

DrPizza

Banned

also maybe no compendium for the majors? i'd honestly be completely fine with that, and it does beg the question if having 4 compendiums a year or even one year long compendium would just over-saturate the whole compendium/crowd-fund run when TI finally comes around

just make some chests

I woul dassume that the seasonal compendia are more or less aligned with the majors, but it does feel like a new way of draining my wallet!

KingKong

The blog post says "seasonal compendium" which implies to me that there will be one each season.

hmm true, I guess that depends on if they mean weather season or majors+TI season. I'd think they wouldnt want to have 4 compendiums per year and have to work on 30 different stretch goals

Zeknurn

zek did you lose a bet for that pastor avatar or what

Yes. I made an avatar bet that if Vettel were to win the Malaysian GP I'd change my avatar to Maldonado.

No duration was set but I have to admit that the avatar quotes have made me keep it.

Smithy C

Just had a guy on my team playing Bloodseeker and raging because we lost. I told him to stop being a stereotypical Bloodseeker player.

"But that's why I'm raging. We should win. I picked Bloodseeker."

6.85 can't come soon enough. This hero needs to be eviscerated.

Top Bottom