• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

TUSR

Banned
kTCyGBv.jpg

shira

So, odds that a Level 1000 fall Compendium gives a miniature Eagle song?

Also, I'm surprised it has a $3 Million base prize pool

DAC only made $2.8 in crowdfunding so I wonder how it's all going to work.

Maybe they'll let Western Workshop artists create the immortals like DAC had Chinese artists make their immortals.

MikeDown

Banned
feel like playing PA isn't worth it anymore; so hard to get farmed and until then you are practically worthless and even then doesn't take much to kill you

DrPizza

Banned
Fifth pick Doom? I love the hero (good lines, good hats, the buff icon for eating creeps makes me smile) but c'mon, he's not picked right now for a reason. The Doom nerf (making Aghs core) and the the weak laning, there's no good way to play him right now.

inkls

Fifth pick Doom? I love the hero (good lines, good hats, the buff icon for eating creeps makes me smile) but c'mon, he's not picked right now for a reason. The Doom nerf (making Aghs core) and the the weak laning, there's no good way to play him right now.

good lock down for ember and wr.

can dota 2 team swap with csgo team for a year so they do their magic on this shit game and show the dota 2 team how manage a million players userbase with actual communication
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif

Joking aside, Dota 2 community management is so shitty for such a big game what the fuck.
dac15_surprise.gif

Kade

When we feed, feed slow up in them lanes, bitch
Kade take your favorite poster out the game, bitch
White trash I could never ever change, bitch
Still the skinny white pimp with the black blade, bitch

Top Bottom