• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

inkls

I don't disappoint
laugh.gif

yes but your evil twin, elithrow, does lie mwahahaha.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I do have to ask why the hell the brought the test client back then. Maybe they will convert it to the Source 1 Replay Viewer.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
No test client?

Risky business.

Normally half the reason for the test stuff was parity. If parity doesn't matter any more, we will be fine. Not like test saved us from game ruining bugs before, like the bug where Venge died to a tower crashing the server.

Edit: WTF, that pastebin post on reddit a few hours ago was actually the patch. Well I'll be damned.

bbd23

Added Aghanim's Scepter upgrade: Flaming Lasso grabs its target, as well as the target's nearest allied hero within 400 range. The secondary target is tethered to the first. Also causes Lasso to deal 100 damage per second.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Ancient Stacking nerfed even more. I love it.

Also, I was wondering why Mana Void's ministun even scaled at all last night, and now its a flat .15 seconds.

Added Aghanim's Scepter upgrade: Flaming Lasso grabs its target, as well as the target's nearest allied hero within 400 range. The secondary target is tethered to the first. Also causes Lasso to deal 100 damage per second.

rofl rofl rofl

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
LOL

bbd23

Techies
Techies' mines are no longer triggered when destroyed
Techies' mines can now be destroyed using Quelling Blade/Battle Fury [?]
Techies' mines now provide 10 Gold for destroying them
Land Mines cooldown and mana cost reduced by 50%
Land Mines damage reduced by 50%
Land Mines no longer have a max count
Land Mines and Stasis Traps no longer block neutral spawns
Land Mines no longer stack exactly on top of each other [?]

BYE!