• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

I'm so excited for the alch meta, I'm so excited for my friend to literally do nothing but eat all the farm on the map and have the rest of us on the team to have a gpm of 280
Can't escape bad team comps even in dirty bomb. Tons of snipers or no medics/ammo. Expecting the worst out of overwatch

I hope its not a horrible f2p game like dirty bomb. I need a tf2 like game to fill the hole in my heart

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Why you always talking to us like we're your children? You're not my dad.

fresh-prince-sad-scene.jpg

DrPizza

Banned
I enjoy Sheever more and more. I think her presenting is improving, and she's good as an anchor on the Dreamleague shows.

Also Draskyl is obviously excellent.

G.ZZZ

>be me
>call someone a "douchebag" in ot
>get banned
>mod's ban message says "i agree with you but you can't say that"
>mfw

You can't actually say "douchebag" ? Is this a joke because if it isn't i died a little inside.

Fuckin white people ruining everything as always.

Russ T

Banned
I'd be surprised if the word in general as banned, but what do I know?

Maybe because he used it as a direct personal attack against someone? Milk what'd you do, you monster.

The_Poet

Banned
Its a long standing meme from the early days of Dota 2. When there was only 50 heroes in the game, the majority of the hero pool was very caster heavy, so manabreak was disproportionately powerful in the meta that formed. He was the Sniper/Storm/Lesh/FOTM of 6.72f

Ive been playing since war3 I know the memes.

Chris R

Any of you nerds want a Zelda demo code? I guess I have three to give away since I'm not downloading the demo on my 3DS.

edit: ALL GONE

Aselith

Any of you nerds want a Zelda demo code? I guess I have three to give away since I'm not downloading the demo on my 3DS.

Sure i'll take one

You can't actually say "douchebag" ? Is this a joke because if it isn't i died a little inside.

Fuckin white people ruining everything as always.

You can say douchebag, you can even call someone in an article or whatever a douchebag, you just can't call other posters douchebags because they don't want people insulting each other. Doesn't really promote good discussion.

40 million omnislash
laugh.gif

Why would you target dazzle with a ghost scepter of all heroes, not that they had a lot of options left anyways, but still.

Top Bottom