• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

That fucking fight
laugh.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
the way that PUB TRASH ALCH fails as soon as its up against an NA team who knows how to actually play dota
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I can't get over how awful the "best" quality setting on this MLG stream is.

Is it even 2015?

Is MLG trying to bring RealVideo back?

What the actual fuck?

J2d

Every pro game with jug is painful to see, I don't know why he gets picked and then its nothing but tank builds.

Madouu

Good play from EG. Even without the early haste rune rotation top, magnus would have taken over that game.

They still need to work on the skewer into ice blast though, there were quite a few misses.

there's something off-putting about how hard MLG is trying to imitate ESPN with their graphics and presentation

I mean, it's been a thing for them since forever, I just haven't watched MLG in a while

Baha

Switching over to livestreamer, the mlg site is obnoxious. Here are the commands for each channel if anybody is interested:

livestreamer mlg.tv/dota best
livestreamer mlg.tv/dotabravo best

bbd23

well i unlocked 5 of those chests and with the bonus chest I got warlock golem.

niceeee

looks really cool.

anyone have the storm set? I can trade invoker, morph or OD

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
unless icefrog makes mid lane irrelevant between now and next year, there's no way that EG aren't going to be TI6 champions

Top Bottom