• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

just heard navi's disband, goddamn truly end of an era
sonneiko i think shouldn't have a problem finding another team, the rest though..

If they had disbanded right after TI sure, but I feel like the last few months have dropped his stock. I mean top tier supports are rare still, but I feel like the Na'Vi taint might be a lot for everyone.

Madouu

They say they're picking up a new dota 2 team in the announcement for those who were asking if they were out of dota 2.

Fear is older and is doing fine on EG.

Age limit in dotes isnt anything like sc.

If Dendi demands mid he might not have a choice about retiring. If he's willing to learn and change positions then he'll be fine.

Hell he could create a half baked team and just run that shit off of ad money.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
When those blocks happen people always reflexively panic and lose their heads instead of just killing the creeps and getting out.

PICNIC

Madouu

When those blocks happen people always reflexively panic and lose their heads instead of just killing the creeps and getting out.

PICNIC

I force staffed up the bottom rune hill spot recently as silencer with 100 hp to run away from a weaver, only to be greeted by a triple stack with wolves. I had that picnic IM DEAD for a moment before realizing that oh wait I can just kill these.

Was a close game, would have probably lost if I had gone full picnic mode http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1808703031

MLG
t1445022000z0.png

EG vs MonkeyB
&
LGD vs VP

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Dota is no country for old men. There's some undiscovered teenage CIS pubstar out there that's better now than Dendi was in his prime.

Haly

Is this what queueing with Steve Winwood is like?

sixghost

Is this League character holding a basketball hoop in one hand and dribbling a basketball with the other? What the fuck is this game.

Haly

I don't even recognize Darius anymore. He used to be a whitewashed Axe with a cape and Didler-esque shoulderpads and now he's lost enough weight to model sportswear for Nike... which is apparently a skin they actually made for him?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i'm older than 'old man fear' and i still have the lightning fast reflexes of 17 year old sumail. tusr will confirm.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i used to think the dota comm was an okay bunch...but the way they keep talking about confirmed racist steve win wood in such hallowed tones...enough!

ikr I know you're not supposed to speak ill of the dead but I mean

he snapped a taylor swift concert

how is that ok???????
???????

also he disrespects Elder Titan's power, and I'm not ok with that.

Hylian7

m60PjJ.gif

Fuck Dota, this comes out THIS YEAR.

-------------------------

Na'Vi disbanded, wow. Even though they haven't been good in a while, it truly is the end of an era. Especially with no Dendi on Na'Vi. If he winds up on another team, that will be really weird.

Also what did Steve do?

RS4-

Getting a client is out of date popup when I log into dota. But I can search games just fine.

Wtf. Already verified integrity and restarted multiple times.

Hylian7

Elite Dangerous: Horizons, the new expansion coming out this year. Planetary landings on planets with no atmosphere, planet surfaces will have stuff like canyons, pirate bases, and a whole bunch of stuff.

ugghhgh trying to get the demon with the skills in smt3 that I want is such an unnecessary long ass chore

Yeah, I know the struggle. If you aren't careful you can wind up stuck with tier 1 skills most of the game.
dac15_sad.gif

Top Bottom