• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Choke9 letting me down.
dac15_nosewipe.gif

Madouu

Too much talking is more of a nuisance than anything. From my little experience (and I'm not talking ihl here), you've got one to two people calling the shots and everyone else listens. You give the gist of what your current game plan is to your teammates, you let them know what you are going to do in 2 minutes time (smoke for example) and call any other critical info, that's it. At this level, they trust each other to apply whatever the shot caller says efficiently.

And then in fights you try to HYPE your team as much as possible and call for heroes to be focused, that's it.

JoeInky

lol i did the same trying to get the faceless rex.....pretty sure it would have been cheaper if i got it off the market
misc-fEEd.png

I'm just going to wait and buy it off the market.

I got the golem but, it was literally with my last treasure, the last out of 30 of the fuckers.

Atleast I can consume them for levels and get the penguin thing.

Fevaweva

CDEC have banned Meepo. Is that really that likely? I know W33 is fantastic on the hero, but it is such a niche pick I can't see them doing it unless they get a Dazzle.

CDEC have banned Meepo. Is that really that likely? I know W33 is fantastic on the hero, but it is such a niche pick I can't see them doing it unless they get a Dazzle.
Secret plays it often. If CDEC isn't confident in their ability to counter Meepo they should by all means ban it. That's what they're for anyway, so you can get rid of heroes you can't deal with.

M.D

cdec playing great around the map and winning fights but they have not taken a single objective in forever.. if secret wins a fight you know prophet is starting to push and the rest make a run for roshan

Top Bottom