• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

It's not exactly the same situation, but EG's had a couple of good games this tournament just holding off and buying time for their two greedy cores. We'll see if they can do it.

M.D

why was sumail on ta and rtz on lesh? i remember rtz's ta being pretty dope and the same for sumail on the lesh

No. We're still playing the groups out, GSL style. Two teams from each group will make it to the playoff bracket, single elimination. MB and CDEC secured their spot in the playoff bracket. Winner of VP/EG and Secret/MVP will go on to the bracket.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/MLG/2015/World_Finals

i think either monkey or cdec win, hope monkey takes it tho

KingKong

EGs really struggling to fit Sumail and Rtz, I thought the games where sumail was on a playmaking mid and Rtz was on a real carry worked the best but then they go and draft leshrac for him so

mfaex

An actual throw
tiny-blink.gif

kvk1

this just reeks of not practicing as a team before a LAN

they're floundering around individually in every team fight

Game is over at this point, VP can't do anything if their cores keep getting doomed, the tiny wisp combo just didn't made sense against the Doom pick IMO.

Anno

nahaz seems like a nice guy and all but he has the on-screen presence and charisma of a ferret

I actually think he's pretty good on camera. He's just in kind of a weird spot in terms of how his knowledge is used. Also I think, going by his Twitter at least, he's a little self-conscious about the criticism he got at ESL and trying to improve on those points. I hope he finds a comfort place because I actually think he provides some rather unique knowledge in the pro scene on and off camera.

RTZ sven, missed opportunity for the Magnus combo wombo.

Tiny + Wisp is generally a very useful pick against Doom. This game just got out of control very quickly.

Well the problem is that EG never opened any spaces for them to initiate on anything, and the little times they actually got something out of it they lost something in return.

Top Bottom