• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

The vacuum and the follow up
invoker-gdlk.gif

Who needs ravage when you can just do that.

They already know they can't push high ground, they always get vacuumed and then wiped yet again, why try doing the same shit once again?

yeah im mostly exaggerating but i think universe is definitely in the conversation for best in the world

Zai was just as good playing the same position.

Ok guys Undertale is pretty good. When it was just released and got a ton of buzz, I bought it and played through the intro. It didn't really catch me and I got distracted with other games, so I dropped it. But all the praise - plus the pressure to finish it before GOTY time - filled me with determination to go back to it and now I'm enjoying it a bunch.

In adventure games like this it always suuuuper bugs me when the games hide the consequences of your choices, and
don't allow you to reverse decisions by reloading the last checkpoint
. I get paranoid I'm ruining my experience by making the wrong choices (yes I'm aware I'm stupid) and end up spoiling myself by looking up the consequences. For Undertale, I'll try to keep myself in check and just live with my choices for my first playthrough.

iamblades

Another game where shadow fiend stomps the midgame but can't crack high ground though.
facepalm.gif

The way I see it, no matter how big of a lead you get on SF, you can't win unless you get a clean teamfight when it comes time to push high ground.

EG still got a little magic left. They need to practice and get their shit together, but sometimes you just win off raw talent. Poor comp played by better individual players = W.

Top Bottom