• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Kade

When I mess up Dota, it's never my fault but when I mess up SF, it's always my fault and it makes me want to improve and become the best.

Some friends
facepalm.gif

Winrate>friendship

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
But what happens when they picked a secondary support, and hord all the wards! And then take forever to put them down! What then
cry.gif

Red UFO

I might have asked this before but at what MMR do solo offlaners stop complaining that their lane is hard? Absolutely ridiculous. No, our mid does not want to gank a tri-lane with 2 stuns and a slow, wait for a rotation from supports.

Kade

You dilettante

You can call me a scrub, but do NOT call me a fucking dilettante.

That LPQ change is how I thought LPQ already worked but I guess not. I'm never in there, I'm a good boy.

You can't get LPQ for Steam Profile comments.

Valve clearly doesn't give a shot about those players anyway, this change says "learn to act like a normal person or stay here forever".

It's a good change for sure, a LP game is still time for all the people involved, I don't even get the reasoning behind people who are all "who cares is a LP game" is it that hard to just play and enjoy the damn game you twats.

Hopefully they don't retract from this one after the inevitable backlash just like they did with the consumable items change.

Nere

You know you are fucked when the game ends in 57min and your supports have more kills than the carries.............and the carry is pa...........

Hylian7

Ahahahahaha, I love the LPQ change. Think twice before you rage abandon a game.

They also reduced the number of games you would normally get in LPQ, which is fair since now you have to win them.

Top Bottom