• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

kionedrik

has this been posted?

EzXW389.png

Nere

What a disaster Dota 2 is right now........ Was playing a game and winning it and all of the sudden 7 people 3 from my team 4 from the enemy disconnected at the exact same second and the game will not be scored........... The enemy team when they came back were really happy and were laughing and making fun of us. This game is going from bad to worse.

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Just played a match as a roaming Shadow Fiend, never doing that again.
anuxi_rum.gif

Luckily the enemy team were stupid and kept diving our T2's into base and wiping causing our Alch to get super fat and we won!

I first picked SF, Lina then picked wanted mid, so I said I would go offlane (lol) and then beastmaster took that so I said fuck it I will roam.

Baha

Looks like Secret dropped out from the Summit 4 Qualifiers since they're in Singapore for the Nanyang Championships. We'll probably see them at the LAN through the redemption vote though.

M.D

Looks like Secret dropped out from the Summit 4 Qualifiers since they're in Singapore for the Nanyang Championships. We'll probably see them at the LAN through the redemption vote though.

Why the hell should they be allowed in the redemption vote if they dropped out?

Like it has been suggested, It's the win rate for games in which he has banned vs games in which he was picked.

Crazy how Doom became first ban material by a simple ability buff.

I must be tired. Are we saying the "WR" represents the win rate of teams who banned the hero in a given match? Such that in this case, teams that banned Seer won 53% of their games?

kionedrik

why does Darkseer have 2 win rates?

why are the tusk and dark seer winrates different in the pick and ban fields

I posted it in kind of a rush since I was leaving for lunch and didn't look too much into it.

My guess would be WR is calculated for the team that picked/banned him, hence the different values, if that makes any sense... So teams that banned DS had a higher win rate than teams that pick him...

Spookie

That feeling when you're playing solo vs two stuns, manage to cope without dying for 10 minutes and PA feeds 6 kills on a safe lane.
anuxi_rum.gif

Crazy how Doom became first ban material by a simple ability buff.

ya, strange to see Necro all over too after a simple buff, especially when he was supposedly dead for a million years because of glimmer cape

yall hated lesh/tusk/ss/linda meta just wait until necro/void/dp/doom is a thing again zzzzz

on that note, buff silencer.

woodland

Diretide 2013 was so bad that nobody longs for it in 2015.

I will not stand for this.

Original Diretide was probably my favorite gamemode along with Captain's Draft. Killing Roshan was whatever, but the fun objective of stealing candy and having Roshan murder your friends when no one had candy was great.

shira

Yes, and at TI4 a lot of the VIPs just sat in the Floor Seats farther back.
r3tyEtv.jpg

Actually the views from the BVIP seats are pretty nice, looks much cozier than TI4 - cushioned chairs with a back pouch.

The side white projector screens look like shit though. RIP peasant seats

Why the hell should they be allowed in the redemption vote if they dropped out?
BTS decided to give CIS a default win knocking us out to free up their schedule. We didn't drop out.

We wanted to play but unfortunately flight delays etc and our busy schedule didn't leave much time.

There's a stupid amount of tournaments going on right now anyway.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Honestly I rather a tournament have the balls to disqualify a popular team over delay the match for 2+ months, like Dotapit.

Is secret going to play Dotapit season 4
laugh.gif

Acinixys

I had to spend 3600 coins and open 9 chests but i finally got that nice Rubick cloak

Fuck Valve for using the shitty CSGO system for chests now

Top Bottom