• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

iamblades

dat roll lol

I think the reason given was that it lessens the viewers immersion. They're likely using the usual headphones over earphones or something.

It's a shitty excuse though(especially coming from a company that takes itself so seriously about 'competitive integrity' and bullshit), but that's not the reason their finals are bad.

The reason the finals are bad is because the games are bad and almost every series has been a complete one-sided stomp, mainly because vision is completely ridiculous in LoL. I mean from the little I watched, teams are dropping wards right next to wards that still have 50+% time remaining on them because they have literally more wards available than useful places to put them. Combine this with the complete lack of smokes or any viable invisibility, and the game has a terribly static boring laning phase, making the game about one thing and one thing only, pure mechanical efficiency and being about to out attrition your opponent.

It's pretty awful to watch, and this is coming from someone who will watch almost any E-sport and who played quite a bit of league back before dota 2 came out.

They really need to drastically reduce vision in league, but instead they are making trinket upgrades free in the next season.

shira

Why are OG using the Doctor Who logo?
ysMidqP.png

Just munky bzns

Do you have video of EE bricking his iPhone at the Inifinity Pool?

that fallout 4 thread is a god damn mess

avoid it lads.
facepalm.gif

I can't decide if I want to get this game day one or wait for some mods. Might put it off until a buddy of mine puts together his PC and then play in tandem.

^Dude I wish it had low res/poly with unfiltered textures and that world. That'd be everything I love in games rofl

bbd23

The PS4 screenshot one or the gone gold one? I'm guessing the PS4 screenshot one, as it's a bunch of "LOL THIS LOOKS LIKE A PS1 GAME"

yup thats the one!

dont forget to change those clocks by the way friends :D (most things automatically did it)

Hylian7

I'm not really sure why people are saying it's ugly. It's passable. Not Witcher 3 or anything like that, but still passable.

I'm not really sure why people are saying it's ugly. It's passable. Not Witcher 3 or anything like that, but still passable.

I think its ugly as fuck but todd is making it and not the sawyer avellone dream team so I'm gonna find something to complain about.

Still gonna play it day 1 and complain about it like I did with skyrim

Yeah, it's not a pretty game but it's serviceable. It's not so hideous that it would detract from the game, I'd say. The world design seems much improved from the last couple bethesda games, too, so I'm optimistic.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Playing Captain's mode with two micro-managers on the team is not a fun experience.

Auteezy

Banned
rofl looking at LD attack Mali for just saying that potentially with how breaks are handled it could be 8 hours makes him look retarded

plus he even says he never saw an official schedule of something hes casting?

i'm fucking amazed this guy could get a studio off the ground

also sorry if my posts get a bit more vulgar in speech I just stopped posting to Nadota and am going through vocabulary withdrawl

Guru-Guru

Banned
How was the winner's bracket final between Secret and Vici? Fun? I haven't really watched much dota since TI, so it should be exciting...I hope.

Nice finally watching a tournament with only a 1 hour time difference from where I live.

How was the winner's bracket final between Secret and Vici? Fun? I haven't really watched much dota since TI, so it should be exciting...I hope.

Nice finally watching a tournament with only a 1 hour time difference from where I live.

they were probably the best games this event.

Damn, is DotaGAF half dead or something? The NeoGAF twitch chat is apparently empty and don't see activity elsewhere either.

e:
Rofl at that Alch BoT TP right into all of Secret lmao.

Top Bottom