• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
no, if anything it was underpowered.

facepalm.gif

Kade

16 years of brand loyalty
Own every Blizzard game
Still no Overwatch beta

Fuck you Blizzard you god damn fuckrats, you can suck ya boy

bounchfx

16 years of brand loyalty
Own every Blizzard game
Still no Overwatch beta

Fuck you Blizzard you god damn fuckrats, you can suck ya boy

i have over 900 rock band songs and they didn't give me a job either

i should have probably been less cocky in the interview

Hylian7

Oh have you guys seen how the latest bethesda game is full of weird buggy shit

what a turn for that company

I for one and completely and utterly shocked by this. I am also shocked that it is not at the top of the line in graphical quality.

Insanity.

Saprol

i played the modern fallouts for their silly VATS slo-mo except they aren't even the best at it now with sniper elite

you can shoot hitler in the nuts ffs

Artanisix

I for one and completely and utterly shocked by this. I am also shocked that it is not at the top of the line in graphical quality.

Insanity.

Rabid fandom is what allows bethesda to get away with shit animations, engines, graphics, and feature cut. They know all their fans will defend their shit engine with excuses like "its about the story and the experience" and "lol thats just what bethesda does!"

I will be getting FO4. When the creation kit releases.

And I will be getting Earth Defence Force 2 Vita. On release.

Because I know where my priorities lie.

Hylian7

Rabid fandom is what allows bethesda to get away with shit animations, engines, graphics, and feature cut. They know all their fans will defend their shit engine with excuses like "its about the story and the experience" and "lol thats just what bethesda does!"

No rabid fandom here, I had fun on F3 and NV, NV moreso in particular (not Bethesda, but their engine). I'm sure I'll still have fun with this one. I'm not a fan of their engine but it looks like an improvement over the past.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
i think this changes sven's silhouette too much? wasn't there a rule against that?

I think Valve abandoned most of their initial rules awhile ago lol.

No rabid fandom here, I had fun on F3 and NV, NV moreso in particular (not Bethesda, but their engine). I'm sure I'll still have fun with this one. I'm not a fan of their engine but it looks like an improvement over the past.

The funny thing is people say this after every game they release. Looks better than the last! Never is, textures are just slightly better and that's pretty much it. Same awful animations, same horrible faces/bodies, same bugs, etc... As much as I love the open exploration of Bethesda games it's just plain sad that they can't get their shit together and craft or license a new goddam engine despite the millions they rake in.

Will probably wait for a GOTY edition and a myriad of mods before I jump in.

Hylian7

I think Valve abandoned most of their initial rules awhile ago lol.

The funny thing is people say this after every game they release. Looks better than the last! Never is, textures are just slightly better and that's pretty much it. Same awful animations, same horrible faces/bodies, same bugs, etc... As much as I love the open exploration of Bethesda games it's just plain sad that they can't get their shit together and craft or license a new goddam engine despite the millions they rake in.

Will probably wait for a GOTY edition and a myriad of mods before I jump in.

I disagree with that. I think you can say that Skyrim looks better than Oblivion, for sure, and F4 looks better than F3/NV.

Now the people saying that NV looks better than F3, yeah, I would agree those people are wrong for sure. Did we ever get confirmation that F4 is on the same engine as Skyrim?

Top Bottom