• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

shira

Obliviated

2JjTz9F.gif

Can Cap just shut the fuck up? How is that shit considered good casting? His screaming is so blatantly fake, it does my fucking head in when he just decides to push the trigger and commence hype casting.

DrPizza

Banned
Can Cap just shut the fuck up? How is that shit considered good casting? His screaming is so blatantly fake, it does my fucking head in when he just decides to push the trigger and commence hype casting.

While I dislike hype casting, I think he's one of the less offensive ones. Definitely better than Toby.

While I dislike hype casting, I think he's one of the less offensive ones. Definitely better than Toby.

It's entirely over the top and feels unnatural to me. He has proven to be able to scream, talk fast and not trip over his words in the process, congratulations. I don't see how that is pleasant casting. Once you start screaming at every generic fight, your hype loses its relevance.

Twookie

it blows my mind how instagram and vine on pc still dont have a fucking volume slider

almost getting a heart attack everytime i click on links like that
sad.gif

Random thought but what might Aghs on Death Prophet do? In addition to a bump in number of spirits perhaps I'd like to see it also heal off of damage dealt to buildings and have it heal in real time instead of at the end of the duration
Ghosts move faster, range of ghosts increased. Give me sniper ghosts.

Chris R

Hmmn, maybe I'll wake up extra early to be able to watch some games tomorrow before getting to work, otherwise the only game I'll see live from this point on are the finals :(

Low Tier
atuns hilarious but sometimes ur on the wrong end of his shenanigans in ranked mm

But I think overall im like 3-3 with him so i cant say anything bad about him

Hylian7

I've been playing Ember a lot lately, and I feel like Drum isn't worth it if you're doing BoTs. The after BoTs, cranking out that BF faster is always better. You already have a ton of versatility to show up to fights with BoTs.

DrPizza

Banned
Windrunner's awful win rate at Frankfurt is probably good news: more buffs incoming.

Perhaps replace windrun's 100% evasion with 100% backtrack, so she can dodge magic too.

I've been playing Ember a lot lately, and I feel like Drum isn't worth it if you're doing BoTs. The after BoTs, cranking out that BF faster is always better. You already have a ton of versatility to show up to fights with BoTs.

The fast Orchid made him too easy to gank, but then again, even once he got the Manta he was not at all disciplined about keeping a remnant up to escape to.

you don't go drums BoT it makes no sense, treads or phase + drum yes alright

you don't go drums BoT it makes no sense, treads or phase + drum yes alright

Jacky Mao goes Pt into wand into ROA then BoT(bottle too)....JACKY knows best...

Top Bottom