• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Satch

Banned
Windrunner's awful win rate at Frankfurt is probably good news: more buffs incoming.

Perhaps replace windrun's 100% evasion with 100% backtrack, so she can dodge magic too.

WutFace.png
back, foul demon!

G.ZZZ

Weaver ain't even that bad, his laning phase is still a cancerous shit. The problem is that he's relatively low-impact mid-late game but i swear if he get buffed in his laning phase i'm gonna stop playing ranked. I've had enough of offlaners that shit on supports and also force you to buy tons of sentries and dusts.

kionedrik

To all of you asking for weaver buffs: Lay off the liquor and get hydrated.

Seriously let that little weasel in the rut where he belongs.

Auteezy

Banned
I'm heading out but either kard or someone in the hots thread should be able to help ya. If not I should be back before the end of the day.

i have never been to that thread. I'm afraid it cannot eclipse the greatness of the dota threads and don't want to ruin my gaf experience on lesser communities.

Vade

i have never been to that thread. I'm afraid it cannot eclipse the greatness of the dota threads and don't want to ruin my gaf experience on lesser communities.

You should visit CS Gaf they are best friends with Dota Gaf especially NotOmega. He and Pro go way back.

Top Bottom