• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Acinixys

RIP Haly

tears.gif

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Random thought but what might Aghs on Death Prophet do? In addition to a bump in number of spirits perhaps I'd like to see it also heal off of damage dealt to buildings and have it heal in real time instead of at the end of the duration

kotlguy is very good. Purge, Blitz, Merlini and so forth are fantastic as well. I honestly like most of the Dota personalities present in Frankfurt quite a bit. Only thing I get annoyed at is fake hype in casts when it's not disguised as such. Cap and LD tend to scream just for the sake of it and it makes me cringe more often than not if I'm being honest. Pretty sure I could do with two analytical casters.

Auteezy

Banned
Purge is 5450 solo MMR. His game knowledge is really good. He's extraordinarily good with numbers in particular.

purge is fucking garbage skill wise but you don't need to be a good player to cast. However for in-depth analysis I'd rather have winter or somebody over purge. And anybody can know the numbers on spells and shit and even if you don't you can fuckin mouse over it as a caster and with a dedicated obs nobody would even know.

Qvoth

purge is fucking garbage skill wise but you don't need to be a good player to cast. However for in-depth analysis I'd rather have winter or somebody over purge. And anybody can know the numbers on spells and shit and even if you don't you can fuckin mouse over it as a caster and with a dedicated obs nobody would even know.

ehhh i'd rather hear purge than winter, winter's singaporean accent is well... singlish
this is coming from someone who sounds similar to winter in terms of english accent since i studied in singapore

Top Bottom