• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

I got access to Overwatch closed beta. Milk said he'd add me on BNet but he never did
cm-vi1.gif

I'm not sure why people buying every single Blizzard game means you should be entitled to a beta key. If anything, that means there's less reason for Blizzard to give you a key: judging by your purchase history, you're going to buy Overwatch regardless of whether they give you a key or not. Might as well give the key to a less entrenched fan in the hopes that they become one.

BeesEight

i miss playing dota 2.... I mean... it has allowed me to play battlefront and bloodborne but I really should dedicate some time to fixing my computer so I can game on it again. its not the same just bsoding every time I try to play video games on my pc

I hear ya. I'm currently without a reliable Internet that I can't even get my fix by watching the Majors without the stream cutting out halfway through.

Really should look into getting Bloodborne.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
well i think a small 6.85 that changes some minor things is better than playing the first major on the same patch as TI

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
but given that 6.85 is basically 'free' in terms of effort from valve, small changes are preferable to no changes

i mean, it's possible to imagine that with more development effort in dota 2 at valve they could have had a major patch ready by the time 6.85 came out which is fair enough

Auteezy

Banned
super just kills himself on pugna ward when he could have just walked away, what the fuck he's just legit bad. Pick up Maybe or something

Auteezy

Banned
Position 1 Doom ain't working out at all. I don't see how a position 3 Doom wouldn't have provided the exact same.

idk i like pos 1 doom when you put him in like a 1v1 solo safe situation and have an aggro tri that can get a lot of kills or farms another core decently safely. Didn't see how VG laned it but timber doesn't usually require offlane partners. VG got more outplayed than outdrafted, dooming bristle over and over then getting zoned by shards after wasting doom and bkb, shit like that. And when cty doesnt throw away his early game advantages he builds up by doing greedy shit ehome is really fucking strong.

shira

super just kills himself on pugna ward when he could have just walked away, what the fuck he's just legit bad. Pick up Maybe or something

The Chinese contracts are locked for each team with huge transfer fees.

Unless teams decide to combine China is going to have 6-7 mediocre teams instead of 2-3 all-star teams.

Auteezy

Banned
Aggressif is magnitudes better than Burning.

yeah his style fits these most recent patches way more than burnings so burning ends up on non-comfort heroes trying to play aggressive lineups and shit while super feeds mid. Shiki is shit too id CDEC replaced him with Maybe they would be top tier, same if VG replace super with Maybe, but I think replacing shiki would make CDEC better than a replaced super.

it's really not that bad, didn't a team win with it like 2 nights ago anyway

honestly, vg's weakness is super. He's not a top mid.

I think it may have been VP? I remember calling it out too. Position 1 doom is ok, but I think its important to have a mid like SF to shore up the damage output.

Auteezy

Banned
I think it may have been VP? I remember calling it out too. Position 1 doom is ok, but I think its important to have a mid like SF to shore up the damage output.

yeah invoker gave them control which was helpful but they had no real damage other than timbersaws pure burst, but nobody who could actually attack anything. Also FY's 2nd aghs deathward at their bottom rax was really poor placement.

Questions were not ideal indeed. Made me wonder if the translator translated them accurately given that old.chicken's responses were usually 50% of the answer Kotlguy wanted to hear. Then again, perhaps he was fed questions by someone else so who knows.

Questions were not ideal indeed. Made me wonder if the translator translated them accurately given that old.chicken's responses were usually 50% of the answer Kotlguy wanted to hear. Then again, perhaps he was fed questions by someone else so who knows.

Translator certainly left off half the questions Kotl posed, e.g. He never asked if Ehome players were worried about the crazy shite Lanm drafts for them, he never asked if it'll be a 2-0 or a 2-1

Top Bottom