• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

agreed

DOUBLE agreed

highfive.gif

I never realized these emotes were in alphabetical order, you're the best Saprol.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i remember playing the frozen throne beta on 3rd party servers because i didn't get into the battle.net beta

that's true dedication and now blizzard aren't even rewarding me for it

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
freakinchair has subbed to wow for like over 25 years and donated thousands to Chris Metzen in sexual services but blizz never gives him anything

Kard8p3

Me you swift chair kard kade shira gofu? rounder moody autism

Probably a couple others from here but I haven't been keeping up

i think i only got it cuz of the open beta :(, haven't gotten an email.

if i like it though im definitely gonna buy it assuming u guys do

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
current playlist has started to bore me. recommend me some hip-hop dota gaf.

emphasis on chill

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
i think i only got it cuz of the open beta :(, haven't gotten an email.

if i like it though im definitely gonna buy it assuming u guys do

I was assuming it was for the beta weekend, most are. Just milk and I have normal access as far as I know. I don't know why people are so fixated on these mythical emails, I never got one.

Kard8p3

current playlist has started to bore me. recommend me some hip-hop dota gaf.

emphasis on chill

I Follow Rivers - Lykke Li

Beta Love - Ra Ra Riot

Dance With Me - Ra Ra Riot

Girl - The Dear Hunter

The Kiss of Life - The Dear Hunter

Peace To the Mountain - Coheed and Cambria

Other Girls - Tiger City

Anna Sun - WALK THE MOON

ur welcome

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
every single one of those tracks is awful

back to lil dicky I go

what's proper weave usage for Dazzle? I just use it on as many teammates as I can before every fight, but should I save it for when the initiation happens to catch as many enemy heroes as I can?

what's proper weave usage for Dazzle? I just use it on as many teammates as I can before every fight, but should I save it for when the initiation happens to catch as many enemy heroes as I can?

Weave is stronger the longer it's activated so using it as a fight begins isn't going to have much effect in most cases(barring a long drawn out fight). I like to use it on my team like 5-10 seconds before I anticipate a fight happening to maximize the effect. Of course, if your team is more concerned about dealing physical damage than taking it you might want to consider waiting until you catch a bunch of enemies in it. Also don't forget to use it for vision whenever necessary, low cd = use when in doubt.

Auteezy

Banned

most of the time i weave my teammates rather than waiting for the fight to break out and hitting them, some exceptions are if we have vision of them and have a fast blink initiate to follow my aggressive weave that can hit 2+ targets, but most of the time i weave my team in preparation for sieges. If a spontaneous fight breaks out i just try to weave as many heroes as I can regardless of team. I'm not the greatest dazzle but I'm not terrible at it.

manfestival

i miss playing dota 2.... I mean... it has allowed me to play battlefront and bloodborne but I really should dedicate some time to fixing my computer so I can game on it again. its not the same just bsoding every time I try to play video games on my pc

Things I don't like about 2015 Dota:

- Patch cycles are like 2 months too long and make for boring metas
- 1-2 new heroes per year is a joke
- IF has become a little too conservative with shaking up the game balance ever since the comeback gold disaster. 6.84 and 6.85 are samey.
- Listens too much to Reddit and nerfs heroes because 2ks and 3ks can't deal with them because they suck at the game
- Still no official information on MMR distribution (I see no reason not to publish an update? Latest information is 2 years old now lmao)

Things I don't like about 2015 Dota:

- Patch cycles are like 2 months too long and make for boring metas
That's because of the esports scene, cycle gonna get better after frankfurt. Ideally one major patch after each major, and a minor patch before the next major (before qualifiers ideally)
- 1-2 new heroes per year is a joke
Agreed, valve have to step it up. 4 a year seems a minimum, one after each major. Makes people look forward to something.
- IF has become a little too conservative with shaking up the game balance ever since the comeback gold disaster. 6.84 and 6.85 are samey.
Game is getting more balanced. Patches shouldn't be "hey here's a whole new meta", it should just fix broken things and give more diversity.
- Listens too much to Reddit and nerfs heroes because 2ks and 3ks can't deal with them because they suck at the game
I guess. Fuck reddit anwyay.
- Still no official information on MMR distribution (I see no reason not to publish an update? Latest information is 2 years old now lmao)
MMR is flawed as shit so why bother anyway. Way too many variables can't be represented by one number.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Spefically what nerfs are you talking about

I ain't fixing that

Top Bottom