• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
nF9D85R.jpg

That was some quality Dota, it's amazing to see a team built from scratch doing consistently so well already, I guess having the Puppeynator on your side only does so much.

I also must say Puppey positioning was nearly flawless through both games, it even resulted in Sumail dives turning against him a couple of times.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
v interested to hear liquid's analysis. i wonder if he agrees with me that EG were probably treating this as a scrim to get an idea for secret's draft in preparation for the inevitable BO5 finals, which they'll sweep 3 0.

[edit] assuming ofc they think that the frankfurt 'majors' are worthy of their time, and given that they're 100% concentrated on TI6 it seems possible that they don't care about such a minor tournament enough and might only put in 20-30% effort like they did in this series against secret.

Chris R

Staying away from all things dota 2 today until I get home from work is going to be rough, but I wanna watch EG/Secret unspoiled.

Posting this from page #1 and closing the thread as soon as I see it finish loading lol.

Fuck internet caps, not going to be able to play at the end of the month again... already at 90% of our cap because the roomie downloaded FO4/AssCreed patches :(

Luke Cage best waifu 2015

Weave is stronger the longer it's activated so using it as a fight begins isn't going to have much effect in most cases(barring a long drawn out fight). I like to use it on my team like 5-10 seconds before I anticipate a fight happening to maximize the effect. Of course, if your team is more concerned about dealing physical damage than taking it you might want to consider waiting until you catch a bunch of enemies in it. Also don't forget to use it for vision whenever necessary, low cd = use when in doubt.

most of the time i weave my teammates rather than waiting for the fight to break out and hitting them, some exceptions are if we have vision of them and have a fast blink initiate to follow my aggressive weave that can hit 2+ targets, but most of the time i weave my team in preparation for sieges. If a spontaneous fight breaks out i just try to weave as many heroes as I can regardless of team. I'm not the greatest dazzle but I'm not terrible at it.

That's what I figured, since in pro matches I only see weave used before fights and used quite liberally. A jungle huskar was complaining about my skill usage so I was wondering if I'm somehow misinterpreting how the skill works or if it was just 3k trench things.

I've been binge watching Jessica Jones and then going into a coma, good to see EU Dota is back on top where it belongs.

I don't care if you like Marvel or not, Jessica Jones is a must watch.

Top Bottom