• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

shira

http://www.twitch.tv/109dota

streaming a few games to commemorate our new EU overlords
zsLfGcY.gif

kionedrik

Quite surprised with OG. There was no doubt their players had individual talent but to function as a team takes a lot of work and, so far, they seem to be doing really well. I've only seen 3 of their matches in the LB but they seemed pretty solid.

From now on, since 2 of the 3 teams have ass-hats in their line-ups, it's quite easy to know who I'm rooting for. GO OG!!!

From now on, since 2 of the 3 teams have ass-hats in their line-ups, it's quite easy to know who I'm rooting for. GO OG!!!

all 3 have asshats, so the best strat as usual is to cheer for individual players

CHUAN will be a standin for OG and they will crush secret in the finals.

trust me on this. CHUAN is the best dota player

Mohasus

Was it really? I started playing League out of spite due to a bunch of friends telling me (very often) to buy HoN and last I checked they had all quit due to S2 doing a lot of stupid shit.

It was, at least during the beta when it was pretty much dota 1.5.

When they couldn't "port" dota anymore and started adding their own heroes the game went to shit.

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
Was it really? I started playing League out of spite due to a bunch of friends telling me (very often) to buy HoN and last I checked they had all quit due to S2 doing a lot of stupid shit.

It was great for a long time, even the early S2 heroes were good. Then game direction went to shit, a ton of mismatching skins were added, and awful heroes were continually added and overbuffed.

RIP HoNGAF

Artanisix

Divine Steed: Summons your Holy Charger to ride for 4 sec, increasing movement speed by 100%. Useable while indoors or in combat.

catching paladins in wow pvp is actuly going to b eimpossible

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Divine Steed: Summons your Holy Charger to ride for 4 sec, increasing movement speed by 100%. Useable while indoors or in combat.

catching paladins in wow pvp is actuly going to b eimpossible

bubble & hearth xd bubble & hearth xd bubble & hearth xd bubble & hearth xd bubble & hearth xd bubble & hearth xd bubble & hearth xd bubble & hearth xd bubble & hearth xd bubble & hearth xd bubble & hearth xd bubble & hearth xd bubble & hearth xd bubble & hearth xd bubble & hearth xd bubble & hearth xd bubble & hearth xd

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Fed two deaths to an SF because an Alch wouldn't leave mid while I had already claimed it as Tinker. Still won and those were my only two deaths ha

Top Bottom