• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Quesa

honestly an aghs that reduced the CD and increases the percentage of health/damage per creep on his ult would be great.

they never did

anime has been pandering for years and years, it's just that now it's more and more popular so all the gross shit is more likely to be seen

apparently it's only diet paedophilia if it's anime
laugh.gif

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
We only have like two, the competition is not fierce.

Good luck weathering Joaquin.

Russ T

Banned
diet racism

i don't know what this means

edit: oh it's like saying "i'm not really racist but have you heard this hilarious racist joke that i'd never tell around all my non-white friends that i probably don't have"??

is this about to go somewhere that's going to get me in trouble

what am i doing

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Now this thread is anime AND racism.

We gon get lock'd.

Chris R

Nanyang Ticket prices just released
100 sgd+ for 1 person.
and 800 sgd for BVIP
THERE'S 3 TYPE OF VIP
dac15_sad.gif
dac15_sad.gif
misc-fEEd.png

$600 USD for

BVIP ticket holders will receive additional 4X key chain set, 1X phone case, 1X autograph of player of their choice, a pass to dine in the player's lounge for all event days (lunch, dinner, afternoon tea), 1X T-shirt, 1X mousepad, 1X jacket, 1X after party ticket and photo taking sessions with players.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Does anyone know how to change the threshold on when the "Your Computer is low on Memory" pops up on Windows without turning it off entirely?

Russ T

Banned
See Terra Formars, aka racist piece of garbage.

yarp

which is a shame cause i went in blind and the base concept seemed all right and then BAM racist caricatures everywhere (actually i didn't even watch that far, but i saw some panels from the manga.......)

Top Bottom