• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Quesa

Poor taste confirmed. Her model got updated a few years back though. It was always so weird when she had the hula hoop.

cSLam.png

Also it was always annoying when her attacks used to have no "shink" sound at the end of them, they just sounded like a woosh of air.

oh fuck

I thought I'd dreamt up the whole hula hoop thing

I think I gaslighted myself

M.D

i swear to god 99% of the time i don't play support we either don't have any vision on the map or the wards we do have are fucking useless
people prioritize vision as the very last thing on their things to do

also why do people that play heroes with active buffs to other heroes (magnus, ogre etc) ALWAYS need a fucking reminder to give you their buff???? fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Sibylus

Banned
Poor taste confirmed. Her model got updated a few years back though. It was always so weird when she had the hula hoop.

cSLam.png

Also it was always annoying when her attacks used to have no "shink" sound at the end of them, they just sounded like a woosh of air.
You're talking about the best visual aspects of the hero like they were downsides. Truly, you do not ReSpectHer.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I miss the hula hoop.

Imagine all the crazy weapons we could've gotten with that design as the foundation. Like a hypersphere, or a fractal, all kinds of cool geometric shit.

But now we're stuck with this cleaver crap.

Hylian7

Visual wise, yeah, I miss the hula hoop, but the main issue I had with it was the lack of "shink" sound on the attack. I always found it so hard to CS with her before because of that.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i wish that the volatile firmament set looked more like the concept art, it would slay then

and soul diffuser is the only good weapon

Russ T

Banned
Real talk.

You're talking about the best visual aspects of the hero like they were downsides. Truly, you do not ReSpectHer.

Pretty much.

Bring back hoop 'n' whoosh and maybe we can talk about not removing the most boring character in this world in the next.

Haly

i wish that the volatile firmament set looked more like the concept art, it would slay then

Probably the biggest case of false advertising in splash/concept art I've ever seen. Talk about a let down.
I still use it.

The best Set/Art pairing is Iron Drakken.

I feel pumped up just looking at it.

Haly

In game model is as good as can be given the asset limitations. There's only a few sets with a similar level of detail, like Bounch's ES set, Lucentyr Rider, and the Doom Baphomet set.

Haly

Stuff happens, there's always a feeder.

M.D

That's a funny way to spell Invoker. For some reason I notice Invoker players are almost always obnoxious, maybe it just fits with the character? I dunno.

you know what's worse than invoker players? people that blame everything on the invoker player because he's not playing at iceiceice level amazing holy shit godlike invoker so he's totally the reason we lost the game and i fucking suck

Hylian7

you know what's worse than invoker players? people that blame everything on the invoker player because he's not playing at iceiceice level amazing holy shit godlike invoker so he's totally the reason we lost the game and i fucking suck

Also true. I mentioned this yesterday, but I can't stand the people that go "STFU you (insert MMR range your game is in), I'm actually a (1000-2000 MMR higher than the MMR you are at) and this is an account I'm boosting."

Uh huh, I'm sure it is as I watch you die to a gank you clearly saw coming, had time to get away from, tried to fight, and died to anyway.

Haly

It's a lot like pudge picks or meepo picks. People have really high standards because if you're just fooling around on these heroes you're a huge liability! Way more than if you were fooling around on Ember or whatever.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Yo anyone good with computers/SSDs? I just got my new SSD today and plugged it in, but it isn't showing up under bios or disk management. Do I have to install something first? I'm pretty sure I didn't fuck up plugging it in cause it's just literally two plug-ins and they are all the way in.

SSD is a Kingstong 120GB SSDNOW300V or some shit.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Yo anyone good with computers/SSDs? I just got my new SSD today and plugged it in, but it isn't showing up under bios or disk management. Do I have to install something first? I'm pretty sure I didn't fuck up plugging it in cause it's just literally two plug-ins and they are all the way in.

Did you try plugging it into a different socket

Low Tier

RIP

Artanisix

Multiple points of failure possible bokr

Bad wire
Bad ssd
Bad port

Wire probably good if you literally just used it on your other ssd, could try reseating it though

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
ok i fucking restart my cpu like 3 times without touching anything on the inside and on the third restart it magically shows up

srsly fuck computers, it's like it is sentient and fucking wit my head

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim

Return and just buy the bx100 or evo 850 u cheap fok.
Check if port is open in bios, try diff cables, if you have an old non rev B3 board on like z68 chipset the sata2 ports can go bad too

*you should plig and unplug the connectors too if it was intermittent

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
is there an easy way to make this my C: main drive after I set it all up? Or am I going to have to completely remove my HDD or some shit.

Artanisix

Haz, bokr is technically incompetent, there's no way I would trust him to navigate bios without somehow overclocking his cpu to 20ghz and blowing up his pc

Top Bottom