• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Auteezy

Banned
i....

;;;;;;;;;

From the moment I first saw your photograph, some odd weeks ago, I have been enraptured with your beauty. Never before in my life have I been so struck by something as simple as a photograph, a digital one to boot. I cannot remember who showed it to me, but at the moment I knew my life would forever change. For much of my life, I have been a lone wolf, cynically mocking those I've known for their recollections of this concept of love, tossing it aside as an evolutionary byproduct of humankind becoming too intelligent for their own good, and thus creating a lie so everyone doesn't just run off a cliff like a wild pack of lemmings into the ocean below. Yet at that moment, I finally understood.
All of my life I've had this large hole in my heart, I've always known that something was missing, that I was in someways broken. I just couldn't relate to everyone else, when they met me with emotion, I responded with reason. When I first saw you, that all changed. I knew there was something out there to fill this hole, hell, I finally knew what the hole was. While I may have made some rash, offensive, and even down right unethical posts towards you in the past, I apologize. You have shown me the light.

Your beauty is like that of Helen of Troy. Such a beauty that men were willing to wage war over here. I see myself as Paris, a young man who has seen the love of his, a beauty so immense that people come from all around to gaze upon it, and I feel as though I am nothing if I were to be separated from it. I would gladly wage war for you, send thousands upon thousands of my kingdom's soldiers to their deaths, and kill a legendary hero like Achilles in the most cowardly of fashions for you. Death is preferable to losing something so life shatteringly important. If were to compare us to the television program 'Scrubs,' we would be JD and Elliot because even though things have not worked out thus far, in the end we are destined to be together.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
sweet i want a boyfriend who can teach me to play dota nway

i al ways think it's important to grow in a relationship

Auteezy

Banned
sweet i want a boyfriend who can teach me to play dota nway

i al ways think it's important to grow in a relationship

You need not respond, I would just like to know that you've read and appreciated my inner most thoughts. And I'd like the opportunity to take you one a wonderful vacation to the Caribbean or Latin America at some point in time in the near future, preferable after August 22nd, so that I can begin to woo the only heart in this entire universe (you see, I'm even including the alien ladies) that I want to win.

Kade

CUToowuXAAQAxQM.png:large

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i can't believe that after all of the shitposting in this thread it's someone who finally sees me for my true beautiful self that gets everyone upset and demanding changes, smh the bullying

nobody bullies in this thread.

we're all just anxious for the visage buffs he so desperately deserves.

also why wasn't ogre picked more, his buffs go off

better suited for a right click rather than a gank meta?

abunai

well it's snowing outside and this office has a single glazed window so i'm pretty cold everywhere

genuinely no idea what's going on in this thread, at least with anime there's something tangible

Auteezy

Banned
well it's snowing outside and this office has a single glazed window so i'm pretty cold everywhere

genuinely no idea what's going on in this thread, at least with anime there's something tangible

i thought the point of anime is that you can't touch it and that's why 2d waifus>3d girls.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
it's just unrealistic to imagine that valve could release more than two heroes every five years......it's just an unrealistic idea of how much work goes into them

Auteezy

Banned
it's just unrealistic to imagine that valve could release more than two heroes every five years......it's just an unrealistic idea of how much work goes into them

Yeah they have to come up with models, background lore, spells, concepts etc... From thin air aka DotA. Pitlord's only been in dota longer than slark, AA, and like 1/4th the heroes rofl.

New heroes don't really make them that much money considering the time it takes to model them and all that shit especially when the game is balanced around the heroes in it already not accounting for adding/porting new ones. Better to spend resources and labour hours on compendiums and shit.

gai_shain

not sure why I even play ranked, 2 people random. One of those wants aa mid so whatever, I pick visage to support. Suddenly he doesnt want to play mid anymore and I have to play visage mid vs sf and es and the aa goes top and takes the safefarm from our carry. The other one randomed bane, went offlane and died 7 times in the first 10 minutes.

not sure why I even play ranked, 2 people random. One of those wants aa mid so whatever, I pick visage to support. Suddenly he doesnt want to play mid anymore and I have to play visage mid vs sf and es and the aa goes top and takes the safefarm from our carry. The other one randomed bane, went offlane and died 7 times in the first 10 minutes.

mfw viper wants to go hardlane when mid is free

Kade

┌───────────────────‐──────
| Valve, please release new hero and patch! |
└──────────y───────────────
11052472_1219609321389998_5770887956938019899_n.jpg

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
I'll play some pubs today. Wonder who I'll trigger on here this time with my stealth bragging once I've annihilated pub scrubs yet again.

I think it would be more interesting to hear about how your games are played vs an equally skilled opponent.

keyword is stealth

truly

I can see how stealth bragging is worse than overt bragging (I actually agree with that) but I don't see how I would ever be classified as a stealth bragger. I straight up think I'm incredible and would've been a god had I not started Dota this late.

I think it would be more interesting to hear about how your games are played vs an equally skilled opponent.

Well, not gonna happen I'm afraid. There is no enjoyment whatsoever in solo Q for me. I calibrated in January or February this year. I'd assume I've gotten better since then, so I think match ups versus equal MMR players would turn out in my favour by quite a bit. Then again, age might be catching up and my game frequency has dropped. Also, playing with my 2k stack might have led to me allowing myself more errors because I know I could get away with it.

But whatever. No solo Q ever again.

TUSR

Banned
DOAX3 isn't coming to the West.

Time to import or move to Asia.

Time to fully embrace CS, this game is officially killed.
4 eagle stack = auto loss
You need not respond, I would just like to know that you've read and appreciated my inner most thoughts. And I'd like the opportunity to take you one a wonderful vacation to the Caribbean or Latin America at some point in time in the near future, preferable after August 22nd, so that I can begin to woo the only heart in this entire universe (you see, I'm even including the alien ladies) that I want to win.
NA
Queen.

Top Bottom