• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

G.ZZZ

I play at 20 fps at lowest settings and i have to play with a glove on my left hand because my laptop's fan has broken again and it's always overheating.

gai_shain

alright who wants to play hon? has been almost 4 years since I played the last time
laugh.gif

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Real doto talk, anyone playing at 120Hz? Does it make a big difference in doto? I'm thinking about buying a new monitor with all the Black Friday sales.

yeh i dont kno if it's a placebo or wat but i feel like i got 2x better at both dota and CS around the time i got my 144hz monitor

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
so what you guys are trying to say is you're actually average players boosted to excellence through a good monitor

Demoli

Vibrations is pretty bad.

Didn't know you were an engineer too.

Currently studying Mechanical Engineering on Porto's Uni. I really like the course and all the machinations around it but the examination process is quite brutal on some courses.

Anyone up for Dota? I need to wind down.

Actually fuck that I'll watch One punch man

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
120/144 Hz makes a huge difference, even just using Windows is a better experience.

Spurs

Neo Member
How does one get better at this game ? I've been playing for years now and up until the last few patches would hover around the lowly 2k mmr mark.

Since then however my mmr has taken a dramatic nose dive even further into the dregs of gaming around the 1k mark.

I feel like I should be better at this ...

How'd you pull up after your night out?

in bed half the day.

too much patron and whatever the hell the spicy shit was someone at the table handed me. shit felt like I was walking with someone else's legs. like I was in an exo-suit or some shit.

no throwin up for ya boi tho. haven't done that in 15 years or so. I wanna keep my streak going.

How does one get better at this game ? I've been playing for years now and up until the last few patches would hover around the lowly 2k mmr mark.

Since then however my mmr has taken a dramatic nose dive even further into the dregs of gaming around the 1k mark.

Can you provide your Dotabuff profile?

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Does HoN have WindrangeR?

aluna, aka the way more fun version of WR--global powershot eZ

also none of that hahalol 1200 range shackle focus fire instantly deleted from the game like using a fking awp on a bot in csgo bulLSHIT

Without even looking at any of your replays I can tell you with 99% certainty that the first thing you should do is immediately download and play Heroes of Newerth (HoN) like many others have elected to do, many on this very page. The greatest dota captains and players in the world are all ex-HoN players aka "hontrash", and playing HoN even for mere minutes will hone your strategic edge and enhance your reaction time enough to give you a minute, but noticeable advantage against the majority of dota/LoL only players. Think of HoN like the hyperbolic time chamber from DBZ.

Madouu

Without even looking at any of your replays I can tell you with 99% certainty that the first thing you have to fix to get better at the game is your camera work.

Does HoN have WindrangeR?

She's a hot latina

Deltoid

Banned
Currently studying Mechanical Engineering on Porto's Uni. I really like the course and all the machinations around it but the examination process is quite brutal on some courses.

Anyone up for Dota? I need to wind down.

Actually fuck that I'll watch One punch man

correct choice

Top Bottom