• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Auteezy

Banned
How does one get better at this game ? I've been playing for years now and up until the last few patches would hover around the lowly 2k mmr mark.

Since then however my mmr has taken a dramatic nose dive even further into the dregs of gaming around the 1k mark.

I feel like I should be better at this ...

the better at dota you get, the more depressed playing the game you will become. Don't even bother. Look at 2bear he seems so happy, then look at me or 1.09. Do we seem happy?

shira

cya
CUnLzT4UAAEMF4K.jpg

bbd23

anyone buying just cause 3 next week?

edit: saw this in the steam thread

LzkuKG1.jpg

doesn't this kinda mess up sites like dota2lounge? rofl

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
reddit comment mentioned that new language files were put in for arc warden

new hero that isn't support? sign me the fuck up

bounchfx

you can craft them into a silver item

what and where is this black magic

nevermind i found it. cool. sometimes I wish i would save up more than 400 coins at a time though and do some BIGMONEYBIGMONEY bets

i got the legion sword. will trade legion sword and sniper gun for rubick cape. at least i'd use that one!

shira

what and where is this black magic

nevermind i found it. cool. sometimes I wish i would save up more than 400 coins at a time though and do some BIGMONEYBIGMONEY bets

i got the legion sword. will trade legion sword and sniper gun for rubick cape. at least i'd use that one!

u DRUNK m8 - not tradable, not marketable
facepalm.gif

Top Bottom