• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Hylian7

A new set for Spectre!
spectre-what.gif

TUSR

Banned
if someone gets the lina set let me know

ill give you money for it, i dont feel like fucking around with this client

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
A new set for Spectre!
spectre-what.gif

And it has 2 items you can make extra sparkly with the Tribute Upgrade Infuser.

if someone gets the lina set let me know

ill give you money for it, i dont feel like fucking around with this client

I'm not sure you can. The normal drops from the chest are Unmarketable, Untradable, and Ungiftable. Though usually there is less restrictions on rare items.

remember no diretide because valve will probably do like tf2 and let their devoted fanbase to do all the work and they will just pimp it ;)

shira

I'll prolly get the max upgrade Ursa, but this new monetization technique is fucking stupid. Just gimme the thing I wants

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
This Compendium is more like an activity book with color the outlines and picture finds.

bounchfx

im probably in for 4 dollars, don't really feel like supporting it much more tbh, though I do like the ursa and AM sets. I don't play either hero though T___T

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
That's pretty nice...

I'd combine it with the PacRim helmet.

Skipping compendium just because it crashed my match with no stats recorded. Happened about 5 minutes after the friends list looking notification popped up. Really I don't need an alert letting me know a compendium is up as I'm playing....

Russ T

Banned
wow spectre actually looks good now instead of like shit

might have to retract all the factual statements about how she should be removed from the game

Good thing I didn't bought it.
laugh.gif

Anyone got a charge of the tundra set for CM to spare? That's currently the only set I'm looking forward to, bought 2 chests and only got the SB and disruptor set.
cm-vi1.gif

DrPizza

Banned
I got the Lina Very Rare set and unlocked the style for the skirt and it looks bitching.

lina-new-skirt.jpg

(Still wearing my Catalyst Cap though, because it's the best Lina hat)

Hylian7

GehGMP6.png

Got Lina and an infuser.

Still haven't gotten Spectre yet. By the way Quesa, I don't know if we can trade yet but I also got Tide and would be willing to trade for Spectre.

Quesa

GehGMP6.png

Got Lina and an infuser.

Still haven't gotten Spectre yet. By the way Quesa, I don't know if we can trade yet but I also got Tide and would be willing to trade for Spectre.

Cool! I would be. I spent my tenner and probably won't spend any more money. I wanted the Rubick feather cape but I instead got three Dazzle staffs. Fuck that.

Top Bottom