• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

IsWxaTe.jpg

I actually love running under the rain, that way people won't sweat shame me.
horse.gif

But really, it's a liberating experience, something about running drenched, all wet, makes me feel hard.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I feel people forgot about the Streisand effect in regards to trying to hide the identity of the Oregon Shooter.

Chris R

I'm going to rebuild/upgrade to Windows 10 here before the end of the year I think... Hardest part of the whole process is using Steams stupid backup/restore program. It never seems to work when selecting more than 5 games at a time lol.

I'd never clone a drive, rebuilding from the ground up takes the same amount of time these days.

Hylian7

I'm going to rebuild/upgrade to Windows 10 here before the end of the year I think... Hardest part of the whole process is using Steams stupid backup/restore program. It never seems to work when selecting more than 5 games at a time lol.

I'd never clone a drive, rebuilding from the ground up takes the same amount of time these days.

Don't even bother with their stupid backup/restore thing. Just have steam navigate a library to wherever you copied your steamapps folder to, restart steam, boom, all games are there. It might say it's "downloading" them, but it will jump from 0 to 100% instantly. I did that when I first tried to upgrade to Win10 and my OS blew up.

Chris R

Don't even bother with their stupid backup/restore thing. Just have steam navigate a library to wherever you copied your steamapps folder to, restart steam, boom, all games are there. It might say it's "downloading" them, but it will jump from 0 to 100% instantly. I did that when I first tried to upgrade to Win10 and my OS blew up.

I tried that before and had major issues with a game. It ended up needing to redownload everything.

Since I'm on a strict 150GB cap now (shared between me and two roommates) I'll just do the backup/restore method, since I know it works and it doesn't result in me accidentally redownloading a 30GB game I might launch once every other month. I don't want to be stuck on 500kbps for another week like last month.

JC Sera

1.0 gb patch

welp there goes my night
blink.gif

Octarine 2 greedy?
thinking.gif
survival/team helping items > octarine
like octarine is nice but by the time you get it, its a bit meh to what you could have

you know what I would rather than the newbloom contest, and then we get new bloom rejects chest for several months afterwards
I want a halloween cosmetic contest
give me spooky halloween left overs for months on end

KingKong

Thats cool but its a little upsetting that Valve is going to spending this much effort on stupid crap like this 3 times a year in addition to TI. But maybe they'll release the last two heroes before the end of the year. At least theyre not promising any arcanas or remodels this time

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
There are 2 recycling types now. Charm and Coins.

You get 75 coins per Rare recylced, and Charm Fragments are Rares. Ez coins
mozz_shopkeep.gif

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
How does Valve justify a compendium with microtransactions that doesn't increase the prize pool? This thing seems a bit excessive to me. At least there aren't stretch goals, but as I feared, they will be spending most of their year churning out compendiums and rewards rather than new heroes or new gameplay content.

TUSR

Banned
no auto message 1 week prior to the league start day confirming/denying ticket acceptance

no reply to open ticket regarding said lack of email

no ihl3 ticket in client

Top Bottom