• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

sephi22

Bought my Lotus Fire belt for $80 long ago. Its $170 now on the market. Gonna sell it before this new skirt crashes the price

t0rment

i like how valve keeps complicating the cosmetic system. what happened to buying an item and getting all of the effects on it? ffs. a little more and LoL cosmetics will be cheaper than the dota ones.

Russ T

Banned
thinkin bout buyin my first anime figure what do you guys think

sub1_10299_784_784.jpg

Chris R

Reaaaaaaaly wish the Fall event was on Thanksgiving week... I'd be able to watch everything from Thursday on.

Instead I'll get to see some stuff on Saturday and Sunday due to the timezone difference :(

Saprol

wow my dota crashed from afking

weird i never realized the emote tabs are busted in chrome. everything's visible at once. i saw shira asking for doom's doom somewhere amidst love live posts. also some twitch stuff i already forgot which ones i added
doom-penta.gif
twitchRaid.png
duDudu.png
EleGiggle.png

Hylian7

wow my dota crashed from afking

weird i never realized the emote tabs are busted in chrome. everything's visible at once. i saw shira asking for doom's doom somewhere amidst love live posts. also some twitch stuff i already forgot which ones i added
doom-penta.gif
twitchRaid.png
duDudu.png
EleGiggle.png

Might be some isolated thing. They work for me.

orMbjYJ.png

OjhwM44.png

I just finished playing this match and took a screenshot of Axe being mad at trilanes but Centaur's facial expression is even better.

I just heard from someone I know that plays League that they don't want to play Dota because "there's too many items to choose from when building a hero".

What the hell am I supposed to say to that? Recommend Tinker? He has basically no build variance.

I just heard from someone I know that plays League that they don't want to play Dota because "there's too many items to choose from when building a hero".

What the hell am I supposed to say to that? Recommend Tinker? He has basically no build variance.

you can tell them the truth: that most of the top players for any given hero in pubs have very little variance in item builds over hundreds of games with the hero

Hylian7

No no no, Tinker has tons of build variance.

Dagon
Eblade
Hex
Shiva's
Aghanim's
Octarine Core
Bloodstone
Blink
Force Staff
Euls

All of those (and probably some I didn't think of) are all valid on Tinker.

you can tell them the truth: that most of the top players for any given hero in pubs have very little variance in item builds over hundreds of games with the hero

I would say that's pretty innaccurate. You have to know things like when you need a BKB and when you don't, what items you need to counter their heroes/items, etc. While some items are bought pretty much every game on some heroes, it doesn't apply to the majority of their inventory.

Elitro

When i try to buy the compendium i get this:

Error
You don't have enough room in your Armory to buy that many items.

spectre-what.gif
spectre-what.gif

I thought reborn had infinite slots

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
You guys should head west to Totto Ramen or east to Hide-chan.

I have never eaten ramen in my life

Not the stuff you'd get from a restaurant, not the 2 minute noodle variants, none of it

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
There was a pop-up cat cafe but nothing established.

I wouldn't know about perverted anime filth.

Hylian7

FUCK YOU VALVE

I had an infuser, used it on the Spectre hat, no style unlock and my fucking infuser disappeared. G FUCKING G

Edit: I'm dumb, I figured it out, it's on the weapon, not the headpiece. Apparently in the Spectre set you can infuse both the weapon and the headpiece seperately.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Opened 4 coin treasures, got 4 Tidehunter hoods.

My main was an Ursa with the red glowey claws.

Anno

Old cheap immortals climbing fast since they can be recycled for coins. Was able to get a handful of the Spectre voice packs for like $.10, easy coins.

Top Bottom