• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Hylian7

check this site out
http://www.dota2skills.com/
it has gifs for all abilites

3Crystal_Maiden.gif

I had to look up this one.
laugh.gif

That's a great thing (I'm pretty sure all of those are taken from Valve's official site, with YouTube videos for each spell), but that's not really the same thing I am aiming for. Mine is just a WebM that shows what that hero does using all their skills together.

Sibylus

Banned
An OT trying to do the Curse wiki's job for it kinda has an identity crisis, in my view.

Did the mods catch up with our shit posting?
Thank the goddesses. Some real stupefying MRA shit in here of late.

what's the revolver of 6.86 gunna be guys
Techies Aghs bails Techies out of the cart when Suicide is used. No death unless all three gorblins are hunted down and killed individually. Cart respawns after CD is up.

Hylian7

An OT trying to do the Curse wiki's job for it kinda has an identity crisis, in my view.

Thank the goddesses. Some real stupefying MRA shit in here of late.

Techies Aghs bails Techies out of the cart when Suicide is used. No death unless all three gorblins are hunted down and killed individually. Cart respawns after CD is up.
It's not the same job though. It's an answer to the question "What does this hero do?" without saying "Well if you get 3 points in Electric Vortex you can pull the enemy into Remnant, but watch out for Shackleshot because you can't disjoint it but don't worry BKB takes care of it".

To a lot of people new to the game, or people coming from LoL, they might not immediately understand how these skills are useful, or why they are even on the same hero.

abunai

I'd only be fine with void coming back if chronosphere's cool-down was dramatically increased. It still feels far too short.

This patch needs to give elder titan, enchantress and puck some loOOOve

also new heroes please valve what have you actually been developing for the past ~year

Realistically a good chrono will give you a kill or two at most if you're ahead. You also have to include the fact that the enemy can stun you for the duration, the fact that his bash is magical (rofl glimmer cape), and all that shit. It ain't as strong as it used to be especially compared to high burst heroes.

Twookie

why the fuck do people queue up for custom games just to not accept the queue

why does this always happen atleast 5 times in a row every time before you actually get into a game

i dont understand, the wait is not that long :mad:

Syn23

I haven't watched any pro game since Frankfurt Major final.
I've just seen Team Secret lost 7 of the last 10 games, and they haven't played any major team.
What happened?

Gav47

God why is the csgo commuinity such a bunch of babies? If dota got that kind of balancing update we'd be thankful and not throw a hissy fit and complain.
I fact I dare you to find a post on the dota 2 subreddit complaining about game balance.
Kappa

It really is sad.

It'd be one thing if all the old ones were ported already

I remember a Valve employee giving a youtube interview after or during TI4 and getting asked whether they'd release all Dota 1 heroes by next TI (so July 2015) and he say "yeah, we should get there" or something along the lines.

Top Bottom