• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

iamblades

- trash carry
+ TI4 third place winner Mason

Would actually be a good idea, but Mason was with Ritsu on the DC hate train, so I don't know if that would work out.

TC certainly has to go, and I have no clue why they didn't dump him during this trade period. Maybe they just can't find a better option.

Artanisix

10 years since update.i walk through the empty streets trying to think of something else but my path always leads to the dota blog. i stare at the screen for hours and try to summon the lord. i watch white girls streaming csgo but it is no good. i flame dizziekitten in her channel and try to resist the nazi mods but it is all meaningless. the end is near.i then usually readsome old dota updates and cry myself to sleep.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
imagine a human skull being crushed by a fucking walrus... FOREVER

Ok... Imagining a a human skull being crushed by a walrus fucking... Ew.... Now, imagining me imagining that happens forever... And now the version of me I imagine is desensitized to it.

What was the point of these exercises? 6.86 isn't even out yet, I want a refund.

Kard8p3

Now imagine seeing a tapeworm crawl out of a girl's anus

image.php

SOOOOOO $TONED FUCK MAN AW $HIT NIGGA HELLA MOTHA FUCKING 666 ODD FUTURE MAN BRO CHECK THIS OUT MY SWAG WITH THE WHAT WHOLE 666 420 $$$$ HOLLA HOLLA GET DOLLA SWED CASH FUCKING MARIJUANA CIGARETTES GANGSTA GANGSTA EAZY-E C.R.E.A.M. SO BAKED OFF OF THE BOBMARLEY GANJA 420 SHIT PURE OG KUUSSHHH LEGALIZE CRYSTAL WEED

this is what the wolf gang will do to you.

golfwang

We were in 6.83 for ~four months and 6.84 for nearly five months. 6.85 has been around for like two and a half.

Y'all have some weak constitutions to be jonesing this hard already.

elyetis

We were in 6.83 for ~four months and 6.84 for nearly five months. 6.85 has been around for like two and a half.

Y'all have some weak constitutions to be jonesing this hard already.
Since 6.86 is supposed to be the 6.85 we deserved/expected, I don't really see how it is surprising.

It's also a really good patch, while the next one will probably be broken shit, idk people like reading patch notes more than they like playing the game.

elyetis

It's also a really good patch, while the next one will probably be broken shit, idk people like reading patch notes more than they like playing the game.
It's really not about being good or bad, until I see a meta where pretty much every hero have about the same pick rate, a meta/patch will alway end up being boring after a couple month.
I pretty much already know that when I play ~4 games this afternoon, I will play against windranger, SF, jugger and lina, and probably at least 2 of them in each game if I count my allies too.
Sure it's better than if Nature prophet or tinker were in that list... but it's still boring.

Twookie

pretty much the same reaction i had

tlou is such a good game, god i wish i could play it again as if i had never had played it before :(

M.D

Whoever's going to invent a way to erase spoilers out of your head is gonna be fucking rich

Why did I read those Game of Thrones spoilers? they still haunt me years later

Acinixys

Whoever's going to invent a way to erase spoilers out of your head is gonna be fucking rich

Why did I read those Game of Thrones spoilers? they still haunt me years later

Snape
almost banged Harrys mom

Darth Vader
dies without his mask

t0rment

i remember that after i finished tlou i became a little depressed for a couple months thinking that i'd never find a game that good in the near future.

Top Bottom