• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Pratfall

The thing I never liked about Ayesee was how much he dominated the mic, this wouldn't be a problem if he was knowledgeable but he isn't. Even when he had a knowledgeable analyst by his side he'd keep talking nonsense and not let them get a word in.

It's okay dude, you don't need to do everything, just know your limits. I have a feeling he's in love with his own voice.

wouldnt you be if you had those pipes?

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Summit showing us why having a pro caster is so important

I miss Ayesee.

legit, i do too. he was the best hypecaster by far imo, just stick him with a pro and we're g2g. i think he's working higher up at EG/twitch these days tho

DrPizza

Banned
Aysee knows how to actually fill time. I assume he's worked in radio or something before, but he has the manner of a pro. I don't think any of the other casters really do.

the entire point of summit is a more casual lan. nobody wants serious casting for this thing.

you can have good casual casting
last series' casting was abysmal

Don't know why SF just left a wildwing in the camp with 2% hp there. Wants to dominate it or something ?
This offlane abaddon is poop and does nothing at all rofl

Dc not banning the Eleven Tusk
what could possibly go wrong
tusk-laugh.gif

guys stop complaining, valve has given you so much for FREE and the dev team is small, why complain? go play one of the shit mobas where the dev teams spend time on garbage like new characters and items and playstyles and major balance changes constantly. jeez

visage slays, buff visage, gravekeeper's cloak needs something but I don't know what...

Top Bottom