• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

So I didn't buy the fall compendium because I had just recently started the game and there wasn't many days left but I'm surprised there isn't a winter one. Any ideas when they'll release one?

Twookie

2w63CcI.gif

vær så snill isfrosk
T0xlAQI.gif

Kade

If there's a patch, I will let you know. I don't lie about patches or post trick URLs, since I am an honest boy. Keep your eyes posted on this spot for more info as it arrives.

Kade

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
I know they said mid-December but I wonder if they'll give WCA a big fuck you and still release the patch this week? Does latest/stable option still exist when making games?

Really would not be a big fuck you, if anything, it's the best thing DCA could get in terms of hype/viewers/excitement. Nobody wants another 6.85 tournament. Nobody. But to be the first new patch tournament? Oh Baby. Regardless, fuck WCA, fuck releasing around small shitty tournies, FUCKING RELEASE THE KRAKEN ICEFROG. I remember the good ol days of dota1 and early beta where the frog gave no fucks and would release big patches at like 1am and right in the middle of an ongoing tournament GAME.

Well the Internal Valve builds are still being updated.

https://steamdb.info/app/247060/history/

Seems they are still testing. Or gearing up for release. Who knows.

That shit is going to be updated right up until the minute of release. Happens all the time before a patch--test client is going nuts probably fixing bugs and adding/removing last minute changes. Getting constantly updated aint a bad sign.

Twookie

is the custom games page working for you guys?

to me it's just blank, even after i restarted dota and steam now

i just want to play some dota imba :(

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
In like an hour is when I'd expect Valve to start giving update information if they don't plan on releasing it all at once.

Top Bottom