• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Red UFO

Even without comeback mechanics I still feel like Dota has a bit of a problem where if a game goes real late the rest of the game can feel a bit irrelevant.

Am I alone in thinking that?

Satch

Banned
GoUSA.png
DatSheffy.png
DAMN
DatSheffy.png
IT
DatSheffy.png
FEELS
DatSheffy.png
GOOD
DatSheffy.png
TO
DatSheffy.png
BLEED
DatSheffy.png
BLUE
DatSheffy.png
GoUSA.png

Manus

Even without comeback mechanics I still feel like Dota has a bit of a problem where if a game goes real late the rest of the game can feel a bit irrelevant.

Most real late games are like that. Just one little mistake can cause a lost.

pompidu

Eg dominated that game, the comeback mechanic gave vp extra 20 mins of life. 6.82 really threw a wrench in how this game is played.

W1SSY

Even if its super cringey at times its still really enjoyable to watch
It does get real cringey at times but having the players cast games makes it so informative. The cast with Bulba, Fly, Crit, and Moon was great just for having them talk about the draft and why they thought certain things would or would not work.

i wish the captain's draft tournament was still a thing :(
I really do wish they would bring that back. They ran that other tournament where heroes could only get picked once but it was a smaller tournament with not any real big teams. I feel like most of the big teams probably are not going to worry about smaller tournaments with the majors and TI being the main focus.

bounchfx

oh shit so they won? I left the house to see creed and they were 0-2, expected the easygg. good for them. were the games worth watching?

Low Tier
HHAHAY EA FUCK YOU RUSSIA

FUCK YOU TOO CHINKS

AND EVEN FUCK YOU EURO RETARDS INFLATED MMR CIRCLEJERK GARBAGE

NA DOTA IS LIFE #BLEEDBLUE HAHAHAHAHAH

EG IS THE BEST DOTA TEAM FUCK YOU 3RD WORLD SCUM

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
The Dota 2 reddit has reached a new peak at annoying copy paste meme spam.

Reddit was clearly a mistake. Its nothing but trash.

Top Bottom