• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

DrPizza

Banned
i finally went and took care of my vision

i can actually see things now, which is amazing

like the trees and grass and stuff looks HD

i spent the first day with my glasses on like i was an alien that had just landed on earth, just fawning around at stuff mouth agape

So within a few days everything will seem mundane again, but in a year or two when you get a new prescription, the HD feeling will return.

Chris R

i swear 2 god if 686 isnt here when i come home from work im feeding in all my games

I'll do the same just playing tonight :( No more drinking and doto the rest of the year tho, I promise that. Easy to see when I play when drunk, my Deaths jump +10 and everything else stays the same lol

bounchfx

6.86 coming
soon

can confirm

2015-12-15_11-23-17.png

god dammit

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Star wars spoilers in Reddit comments. I didn't see much thankfully

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
It was an askreddit thread :(

back to tactics ogre I go.

bounchfx

i'm going to avoid reddit threads until 23 desember, going to be hard :(

i'm driving to see family on the morning of the 18th so i cant see star wars either until at earliest the next day, and that's if tickets are even available. worst timing to travel, ugh. I hope I don't get spoiled but I'm not sure I really care if I do. I just wanna see it and avoid the bullshit

sobaka770

Banned
i'm driving to see family on the morning of the 18th so i cant see star wars either until at earliest the next day, and that's if tickets are even available. worst timing to travel, ugh. I hope I don't get spoiled but I'm not sure I really care if I do. I just wanna see it and avoid the bullshit

This is one of those raaaaare perks of being in Europe. 16th is the Star Wars day! Marvel and Disney seem to like us a lot :)

Quesa

On 6.86 let's jump off the roof

If I told you, they fixed Prophet, would you care?

If I said Earth Spirit is in CM would you be right there?

bounchfx

6+8+6 = 20
20 is made up of 2 and a 0. 2 is 1 and 1, and zero is another number, 1 and 1 and 0 are 3 numbers, 3 is also a number.

l4d3 confirmed, dota cancelled

i got nothing

Top Bottom