• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

kionedrik

I'm going to break the chain and not complain about patch or how dead the game is, or at least try not to.

What if all heroes had some sort alignment or status modifier that gave them bonus depending on various variables. Something like:
- Aquatic: +5 movement speed in or near the river (morph, slark, slardar, etc)
- Hunter: +2% attack speed in the jungle (bloodcyka, enchantress, etc)
- Pack mentality: +0.5% damage per allied hero nearby (Enigma, Chen, Lycan, etc)
- Lone soul: +1 hp/mana regen while not near any ally (Timber, DS, Magnus, etc)
- Charger: +1 armor while attacking enemy buildings (DK, Razor, Meepo, etc)
- Defender: +1 armor while near allied buildings (Omni, Sniper, Treant, etc)

Obviously there would have to be a lot more than these 6. Each hero could only have 1.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
so ppd and fly both said they think earth spirit will be enabled in cm this patch

i wonder if they got inside information or are just guessing

Can't wait for it. Until the pros show everyone how its done and even 2k players have a 55%+ winrate with him.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
How do some of you manage to steadily post 10+ posts per day over the course of years? I genuinely asked myself at some point how that is possible.

One post at a time. I don't really know though, I have always ended up to going on GAF/Reddit at while at School/Work over the years.

Twookie

Has anyone picked up any new hobbies or skills during the wait for 6.86?

my new hobby is to pretend to like playing other video games

speaking of which, I just completed shadow of mordor
good god this ending is probably the worst ending to a good game i have ever seen

the boss before last boss was literally hold down E and then your character just did everything in a cutscene
last boss was just QTE and nothing else

like, the combat system in this game was so fun why would you resort to only QTE's on the bosses I don't understand

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Can someone link me to the patch notes?

http://www.dota2.com/686

DZtLeiS.gif

I think CK is crazy strong. He's been buffed a few times in row and that never ends well. The manta buff was also aimed right at him and is pretty important. And people are always saying this patch revolves around kills and how you can run around fighting and get a fistful of gold.

Maybe there's still too much AoE flying around with Gyro, Ember and SF or something?. I think he's good against Alch and Huskar though.

kvk1

Has anyone picked up any new hobbies or skills during the wait for 6.86?

i finally went and took care of my vision

i can actually see things now, which is amazing

like the trees and grass and stuff looks HD

i spent the first day with my glasses on like i was an alien that had just landed on earth, just fawning around at stuff mouth agape

Carlius

Banned
i love ck, this patch has helped him and i wish he could be more of a beast mid game. late game hes ridiculous. ive managed to rampage against a 6 slotted alchemist, sf and ta. Sometimes i would even two hit them with the crits.

plus, he just so much fun to play. it never gets old to hear that crit sound

bounchfx

ck is one of my favorites, he's a baller but i think 685 gave him a little too much power haha, gotta scale him back just a tad. when he's on, he's ON.

i finally went and took care of my vision

i can actually see things now, which is amazing

like the trees and grass and stuff looks HD

i spent the first day with my glasses on like i was an alien that had just landed on earth, just fawning around at stuff mouth agape

congrats, once the woozy feeling wears off it's an amazing feeling

don't forget to make a fashion statement with ya specs

Top Bottom