• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
u gais wunt git niu pach unles OoT wins the deFINITIVE poll in gamin call GAMEfaqs poll

git on votin cuz sjws gaems cannut win
trash.png

Undertale best game off all time!!!
mayatomr_romance.gif

fucking hell man I'm not expecting anything but I think it's gonna be trash just like cloud was

WW is ok but far from the best zelda rofl. 5 dungeons you serious
TP is bottom tier as far as 3D zeldas go

I forgot about LTTP

I dunno I just never saw what other people saw in that game, it's great of course but average as far as Zeldas go in my eyes, on the same tier as ALBW.

Hylian7

fucking hell man I'm not expecting anything but I think it's gonna be trash just like cloud was

WW is ok but far from the best zelda rofl. 5 dungeons you serious
TP is bottom tier as far as 3D zeldas go

Cloud was trash? The fuck am I reading.

TP isn't Skyward Sword. I like the dungeons but jesus christ that extreme linearity and Fi's mere existence.

Hylian7

uh most zelda games are linear yo. fi is bad but it's better than TP overall

and yeah fuck cloud

TP had an actual overworld. SS just had a few disconnected locations only connected by the Sky. Some of the floating islands were cool but nowhere near as interesting as Wind Waker's.

I forgot about LTTP

I dunno I just never saw what other people saw in that game, it's great of course but average as far as Zeldas go in my eyes, on the same tier as ALBW.
Dungeon design is really stellar, and I think the little secrets and metroidvania-esque bits of progression are done better than anything bar maybe minish cap (which is really minish cap's biggest strength, alongside the art).
**Oh, and ALBW's rent system totally ruined the game.
Cloud was trash? The fuck am I reading.

TP isn't Skyward Sword. I like the dungeons but jesus christ that extreme linearity and Fi's mere existence.
not just linearity. Hub world in zelda? get the fuck out.

M.D

Who the fuck cares about dota? I keep watching scenes from The Last of Us after finishing it yesterday and I cry every time

When Joel calls Ellie baby girl.... all these emotions...

gai_shain

Who the fuck cares about dota? I keep watching scenes from The Last of Us after finishing it yesterday and I cry every time

When Joel calls Ellie baby girl.... all these emotions...

last of us is probably the worst game that has been mentioned on this page and there have been quite a few awful ones already

Hylian7

If you want a fun story with some interesting turns, play 999

if you want half an anime volume, play VLR

Nah, those complaints were really overstated. Clover's characterization was bad, I'll give you that one, but it really didn't ruin the whole game that much. Thankfully the third one will be free of that kind of shit though.

Top Bottom