• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

inkls

invoker-romance.gif

"Haha, what a great day of casting" Merlini proclaimed. "Yeah, we did awesome, bro. Give me a high five". Oh boy, not this again, thought Merlini. "Bro, we're so tight we don't need to high five". Yet Zyori insisted. "High five my hand bro". Merlini had no choice. Merlini's hand still smells like Zyori's balls to this day.

I heard them bring up a necro + io combo. I haven't been keeping up with pro doto, what is the synergy in that combo? Necro doesn't benefit that much from the attack speed and I'm not sure he has enough burst to relocate gank (unless they get dagon?). Is it just for incoming damage reduction?

inkls

Haven't been keeping up with pro doto, how does the necro + io combo they keep bringing up work? Necro doesn't benefit that much from the attack speed and I'm not sure he has enough burst to relocate gank (unless they get dagon?). Is it just for incoming damage reduction?

lots of mana regen and healing on a hero that already heals alot

also with relocate global scythe threat

Haven't been keeping up with pro doto, how does the necro + io combo they keep bringing up work? Necro doesn't benefit that much from the attack speed and I'm not sure he has enough burst to relocate gank (unless they get dagon?). Is it just for incoming damage reduction?

tether + death pulse = crazy
also chasing power, necro is pretty slow and needs to keep up to spam pulse

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Jesus christ Soylent is anywhere. It's become the futurefood of esports.

Top Bottom