• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Chris R

Are there any discount codes in these Soylent ads? I want to buy an order to try it out, a code that knocks a few bucks off and lets them know I appreciate their support of Professional E-Sports would be great.

Does anyone else play Dota with windowed mode on? Everytime I start the game it opens full screen and I have to change it to windowed, anyone else have a similar problem?

shira

Are there any discount codes in these Soylent ads? I want to buy an order to try it out, a code that knocks a few bucks off and lets them know I appreciate their support of Professional E-Sports would be great.
SOYLENTGAMING knocks 20% off

Does anyone else play Dota with windowed mode on? Everytime I start the game it opens full screen and I have to change it to windowed, anyone else have a similar problem?

I had this problem a while ago, just made the .exe run with admin rights and that pretty much solved all my settings not saving issue. Or manually change the .cfg file and put it to read-only mode.

In other news, go watch Sicario if you want to support good cinema and watch a terrific film, totally worth your time.

Pratfall

you have -dx11 in your launch items? I put it in and it caused all sorts of havoc with my graphics settings.

Surprisingly El Capitan runs a lot better to me than Yosemite, and I have a mid 2011 Mac.

Also servers are utter shit, I couldn't connect twice in a row wtf
throwgame.gif

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
It's made up of
pro gamers who didn't make it.

and it has a 99% uptime. they'll make sure of that.

Funny, I was having issues purchasing the compendium just yesterday, I kept getting "Unable to establish connection to server" whenever I tried to checkout. Also isn't like the store servers load can compare to the ones handling all the in-game operations.

Quesa

Re: previous fan issue (sorry I was tinkering with it late last night and out all this am) -- it's definitely the fan. It's misaligned relative to the other fan on the card. I'd RMA it but a) I need to review a PC game next week and b) this was my backup for my other card, which had the weird glitch issue) c) this is a three-year-old card, so I'm not sure if I could.

That motherboard ad made me almost explode from the amount of cringe

The mountain one thingy? I thought it was one of those ridiculous cars commercials lol.

Saprol's scripts runs super slow on Safari until all the icons have loaded. Probably because the tabs don't work and all the icons load in the same tab so you have to scroll down to see Twitch/Coli icons.
WutFace.png

Top Bottom