• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

We were working things out with ksan since he expects us to be 5k (Not a bad thing, just adjustment). First real game and trying to do things like short countdowns or call out an ability since if he sees a kill we might not be sure how we get it and the timing windows he's seeing are like 1-3 seconds long. Basically just pretend to be EE in a pub.
I talked about it with gx after on the dive on luna top about what we each were expecting to happen (Surge? He was waiting for double ion shell to go. I was waiting for him to go. ksan made call to go twice and blinked and I wasn't sure where the extra damage to kill was going to come from, etc.). It's our first real game so it's obviously something that needed to be worked on and it was going pretty well imo since I'd talk about it after and address it. Normal stuff.

KSAN protip, if he's drunk in game his mmr increases 10k

Hylian7

WutFace.png

When someone is actively trying to sabotage your team, they should be removed. No questions asked.

JambiBum

Here's how a GG discussion should go. "Team, do you think we should GG or try to see what happens?" "Let's see what happens first or Let's GG" "Ok"

The only reason I had to spam gg was because someone on our team kept cancelling the countdown and we would get another strike if we did that again, because this happened last week.

We tried to defend that rax, and even though there was a teamwipe at the last second, we still lost the rax and had no time to do anything, we were super behind in farm, and there was no reason to play the next ten minutes of a losing game like that when we could just go onto game 2 and start fresh
You don't spam gg on your team just because of that reason. That's poor attitude and honestly I highly doubt anyone wants to play with you again

Hylian7

You don't spam gg on your team just because of that reason. That's poor attitude and honestly I highly doubt anyone wants to play with you again

Did you not read that post? I said someone was cancelling, thus sabotaging our team. If I wasn't spamming it we would have another strike on our hands.

Top Bottom