• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

i don't understand how tournaments like this run out of time. Like if you were lpaying a massive bracket with hundreds of people like the FGC then okay, but dota isn't that unpredictable....

Chris R

I know I'm late, but Wildstar isn't bad.

Liking it a whole lot better than GW2 or Elder Scrolls. Might be my goto F2P MMO for the time being.

trw

why's everyone under the impression is was a bo5, then?

Because teamliquid had it listed as a bo5 and Toby wrote a poorly worded tweet implying that they changed it to a bo3 due to time instead of what he meant that they didn't have time in the venue for a bo5 so it was decided in advance for a bo3.

Wow. That's crazy. What did you get out of it?

So you get a goodie bag. It had a code for in game ticket , in game item (haven't redeemed it yet so idk what it is), ESL tshirt , a plush (series 3 they sold at ti5) and one pack of emoticharms (without an in game code for some reason). So the goodie bag is alright.

What I mainly wanted was the "exclusive " autograph sessions which were a joke. No one at the venue had any idea of when it was or where it was. It turned out it was in the premium seating area at this table to the left. It's dark the whole time, there's no announcement of the sessions so you kind of have to just sit there all day and hope you're there while the teams do a session. As far as I know only secret and CDEC signed stuff yesterday. No one did any session while I was there from 11 am- 2 pm today.

You do get an after party invite ticket but I wasn't able to go to that. Overall the event just felt halfassedly run

Oh and there was supposed to be behind the scenes your but I don't know anything about that

Trickster

Is w33ha's meepo just a case of someone taking a fringe hero and becoming so good at it that people just can't deal with it even when it's picked early?

Sibylus

Banned
surprise.gif
surprise.gif
surprise.gif

Top Bottom